Honored Contributor

Didn't 'RUSH', but I did buy . . .

A pair of 1 1/4" gold hoop earrings (J289664). They aren't gypsy wide (although I do have some!), but are same width of a 30" herringbone necklace I just ordered. I think they will compliment one another when worn together.

Get anything yet?

Super Contributor

Re: Didn't 'RUSH', but I did buy . . .

I picked up the Raphael angel charm pendant. I've looked at it before. But I might cancel it. It was a weak moment.

Super Contributor

I got the TSV. My husband is home from work and told me I should order it. I did!
Honored Contributor

That's a lovely, classic style. I hope they are all you expect them to be. I love hoop earrings in these size ranges.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the turquoise/gold ring. I love turquoise and don't have this combination. My only problem will be if it has a lot of matrix. I don't mind matrix in silver but I don't think it would be a good look with gold. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I receive a nice stone, if not I won't keep it. Luckily, I bought gold years ago so I have all the basics and then some. I just feel sorry for younger women who want gold at today's prices.

Valued Contributor

14K Gold Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Inlay Design Band RingEvergreen, I love turquoise and gold together and it is hard to find. Did you purchase the one that Mary Beth was showing? That was gorgeous. They have others available also. I just broke down and bought the two toned byzantine bracelet that I need like I need to gain more weight. I like you am fortunate that I have quite a few pieces of substantial gold, Perhaps I will cancel the bracelet and buy a nice turq ring

Hope you get a decent stone.

This one is sleeping beauty so no matrix. Can't decide between the two. Also like the turq bracelet that sold out

Respected Contributor

I could not resist the polished script necklace, item J289593. I ordered both the hope and love necklaces. I love small jewelry to wear every day. These are perfect to remind me to never lose hope and that the most important thing in life is love.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

RE: Double Byzantine Bracelets

Well I did RUSH to order the OTO and it showed SOLD OUT online as soon as it came on the screen. Rick and David talked and talked and talked it up and it was also SOLD OUT on automated ordering. By the time I got through to an operator, you guessed it SOLD OUT. I hope QVC realizes that some people really do want bigger bolder pieces and are willing to pay the price (which was unbelievably low).

Regular Contributor

On 1/24/2014 LexPex said:

14K Gold Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Inlay Design Band RingEvergreen, I love turquoise and gold together and it is hard to find. Did you purchase the one that Mary Beth was showing? That was gorgeous. They have others available also. I just broke down and bought the two toned byzantine bracelet that I need like I need to gain more weight. I like you am fortunate that I have quite a few pieces of substantial gold, Perhaps I will cancel the bracelet and buy a nice turq ring

Hope you get a decent stone.

This one is sleeping beauty so no matrix. Can't decide between the two. Also like the turq bracelet that sold out

I'll check out the ring you pictured. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I like this one:

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise and Diamond Flower Ring, 14K - J285530

Necklace is less than $60.

VicenzaGold Turquoise Bead Necklace w/ 18 Chain 14K Gold

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.