Not applicable

Why do you not have any men's bracelets or necklaces in gold anymore?

Super Contributor

I don't think QVC has ever offered gold jewelry for men... look for any chain around 24".

For men's bracelets, QVC did a line in stainless steel, called Forza.

Honored Contributor

Because I hardly ever see men wearing gold any more? Or is it just where I live?

Honored Contributor

It's not their target market.

Honored Contributor

Years ago they did have numerous items but, like Calm just said, it's not their target market. With this kind of selling you have to go with what will sell by huge volume.

Funny thing - I actually bought my husband's wedding ring on QVC years ago. Here's the thing - he is very hard on his things - VERY. So I saw this ring and one selling point was that it was 10k gold. I don't wear 10k gold but for him I figured it would be more durable. He really liked the ring, and still does to this day. Because he had never (even once) taken it off, the back wore down after about 13 years so he took it to my jeweler and had it fixed up because he wanted to keep it. It's an attractive ring for a guy.

Honored Contributor

My husband has an 18K neck chain. Heavy too. I can't remember the gram weight, but it was at least 40grams. That I got at ShopNBC. The heaviest I ever saw of gold, was a man's chain offered with 100 grams. My husband also has one 18K bracelet. Even though I dislike silver, my husband likes it. He has a couple of chains in silver.