Honored Contributor

Love her ! she is so genuine and loves her jewelry !

Esteemed Contributor

Love her....but even she can't get me to purchase resin filled!!

Honored Contributor

LOL You can tell by the price and if it says "14kt Gold" only nothing added then you know it will be the real McCoy. Yes, it will be light wgt. but, everything is gonna be light wgt. nowdays. punch in the J number , read thru it , and it will tell U if it's gold or plated, plus , the price usually tells me at first glance.

Super Contributor
On 1/24/2014 kelsey17 said:

Love her....but even she can't get me to purchase resin filled!!

I agree with you. I love her too but sometimes I wonder what she really, really thinks of this resin "jewelry"!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Super Contributor
No one resents jewelry like Antonella. Also, triple love her new hairdo, it's fresh and modern. She's a favorite!
Esteemed Contributor

ITA on the hair -- she wore it that way years ago, very flattering. Noticed her nails are a little shorter, too -- nice look.

She truly loves jewelry and it shows in her presentations.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/24/2014 3star said: No one resents jewelry like Antonella. Also, triple love her new hairdo, it's fresh and modern. She's a favorite!

LOL ! We knew what you meant, but that caused me to giggle, especially because it's Antonella.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Love the hair and the shorter nails.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

I agree - the tamed down hair and nails look nice. Just don't tame down her personality!

Super Contributor
On 1/24/2014 ilovedaisies said:

I agree - the tamed down hair and nails look nice. Just don't tame down her personality!

I agree also - she looks fantastic ""toned"" down. As long as she can let her personality shine through!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius