Honored Contributor

Less than 2 weeks ago, David was touting gold at $100 per gram as a really good deal. He just now said gold is down "26%" which makes Q's prices such a great deal. I chuckled as several of us have talked about how gold prices have come down but Q's prices hadn't yet. I guess they did today, eh?

Respected Contributor

Well the way I see it is that they plan this show way in advance maybe when gold prices were still high. We all know gold prices have been down, so they can't take a huge it. I've seen a few pieces I like but still out of my range even with ez pay. I did get the Pope Francis pendant. I am really impressed with this pope.

Honored Contributor
On 1/24/2014 luvpoos said:

Well the way I see it is that they plan this show way in advance maybe when gold prices were still high. We all know gold prices have been down, so they can't take a huge it. I've seen a few pieces I like but still out of my range even with ez pay. I did get the Pope Francis pendant. I am really impressed with this pope.

Hi. I've been looking at the Pope Francis medal too. He's doing more for the world, and the Catholic Church, than has been done in a long time. I say this as a cradle Catholic.

Honored Contributor

I woke up to him saying they are now going back to the old way of making pieces, since prices are down and he has heard so many pleas on his Facebook page. Then they switch to the description and its Oro Nuovo. Huh?