Trusted Contributor

Michael's February 7 TTV Amethyst Ring

Michael just showed the ring on air while showing item 125-272. Hopefully they will update the video soon and you all can see it. It is a very dark amethyst. Oval. Hard to see the purple because it is so dark but hopefully in person will be different. I wish it weren't oval. A square or something different would be nice, but, it's purple. I will be ordering it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Michael's February 7 TTV Amethyst Ring

I may order it, but I really don't need it. I have his huge oval Amy in the victress ring, plus a square cushion cut he made in the Amy and the London blue. Will have to see if the shank is totally different then the ones I have now. I may be able to save some money on his next trip around, but I doubt it, lol
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip on the video. I just saw the ring. Will be passing because it's just like my amy victress ring. Only difference is the stone is a bit bigger. The stone on the victress ring is big enough for me. That one's a honker too, so money saved. Whew!!

Frequent Contributor

Michael who? Wish you would give more info for us that are not as savvy

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2014 suzan said:

Michael who? Wish you would give more info for us that are not as savvy

His name is Micheal Valittuti. I think I spelled his last name wrong but you can go to ShopHQ and type in Gems En Vogue II and his jewelry will come up..