Respected Contributor

Very large garnet to snatch tonight !

For those who love garnets it is TSV on Shop HQ tonight. 11 ct tw oval almandite or almandine (both correct) , great color with matching pieces : studs and pendant. By Michael Valitutti.

Plus the other two amigos are bringing pretty large tsavorites and other garnets.

So good luck to those who are interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: Very large garnet to snatch tonight !

thanks for the heads up!

Super Contributor

Will it have a very large price, too?

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be hitting the submit button as soon as the price changes on it.
Respected Contributor

On 1/9/2014 ennui1 said:

There is only one way to find out. Turn your TV or computer at midnight. my guess is $ 299. which is not bad for 11cts of Michaels quality.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2014 ennui1 said:

It's 362 right now. I suspect it will be 299 when it goes on sale. At least I hope so.
Esteemed Contributor

Also, according to Michael's Facebook page, there's also a 6 ct Rhodolite garnet ring if you don't want the 11 ct ring. It's available to order now, but I don't like how the stone is set. It's like a band ring with the gem stuck on top of it. The 11 ct is so much better looking.
Respected Contributor

I bet this looks amazing on the hand! Can't wait to see it!
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I'll be hitting the submit button as soon as the price changes on it.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now why am I not surprised!?

Hey BQ, Happy New Year and hope all is well.

I love garnets and prefer the dark orangy-red Mozambiques to the pinker Rhodolites, but 11 carats is too much for me, at least right now... I'm still waiting on a Morganite that I really shouldn't have bought, but did!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2014 stevieb said:
On 1/9/2014 BlingQueen022 said: I'll be hitting the submit button as soon as the price changes on it.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now why am I not surprised!?

Hey BQ, Happy New Year and hope all is well.

I love garnets and prefer the dark orangy-red Mozambiques to the pinker Rhodolites, but 11 carats is too much for me, at least right now... I'm still waiting on a Morganite that I really shouldn't have bought, but did!

lol{#emotions_dlg.lol} You sure know me well don't ya StevieB, lol. A very Happy New Year to you too. I even have the ring up on another page on the computer StevieB. I'm just waiting for the price to change and hit the ole submit button. I also love garnets, and this ring just blows me away. It's a must have in my Micheal collection.

Enjoy your morganite ring when it comes. I got Micheal's killer morganite ring that's a rectangular sort of shape and it's a killer. Still paying on it too, lol. At this rate, I'll be working until I'm 100.{#emotions_dlg.scared} Post a review after you receive your ring. Enjoy it and wear in the best of health!!!