Better Than Black Friday
34 Members and 14306 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Hagit Gorali Jewelry

Started 1369340832.813 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1369890331.963 by misschristy

I watched a show today featuring this jewelry designer. I thought "what a lovely young woman". She describes her designs with so much love and passion, just as I would expect a true artist to do, yet she seemed so humble and appreciative of the kind words of the callers.

Does anyone have any of her pieces? Do you like them? They look really beautiful.

What you put into the lives of others comes back into your own.

Page 1 of 2
kjohnson1369341322.411036 PostsRegistered 12/15/2011Ohio

I have 5 of her rings. I obviously love them! All the rings I do own have pearls as the stone. My favorite is J49263... I own it in peacock, green, and pink. I have one of those on my figure at least once a week. They are very durable, yet feminine and unique. Just my style. I recorded the 2 shows and plan to watch when I get home. I'm pretty sure I'll be adding a 6th piece before the day is out!

Retired081369341703.8675326 PostsRegistered 2/2/2008 Beautiful Coastal Georgia

kjohnson

I looked at J140469 and wondered if the pearl would be stable in the setting. Your ring is just beautiful also.

Thank you for your reply. I am really considering trying at least one piece.

Haca1369342388.8831405 PostsRegistered 3/15/2013Virginia

Hi Retired08 - I discovered Hagit in 2011 and have been a passionate collector ever since. I own the vibes circle pendant necklace. It is on 4 easy pays this time around. I paid full price when she first offered it. I never regretted that purchase. I also own two other vibes pendants, one with peacock and one with a white pearl to use on her omega. When they arrived I gasped - they were so beautiful. I had ordered the two for comparison and return the one I liked least - well that never happened. My first purchase was her vibes ring - love the texture - but most important - it is extremely comfortable. Just read the reviews. Last night's show was just too late/early for me. But there is a highly polished ring that was presented today I like (in addition to most everything else). Sigh. Alas I have to be choosy when it comes to my budget. I love her organic, fluid designs very much. I would recommend that you try one piece. I promise, you will like it.

kjohnson1369342516.7031036 PostsRegistered 12/15/2011Ohio
On 5/23/2013 Retired08 said:

kjohnson

I looked at J140469 and wondered if the pearl would be stable in the setting. Your ring is just beautiful also.

Thank you for your reply. I am really considering trying at least one piece.

To be honest, I'm brutally rough with my jewelry..I don't intend to be...it just somehow always works out that way! Anyhow, I've never lost a pearl. I will say, I don't wear the rings when I'm cleaning the house or taking a shower. But I have mistakeningly washed dishes with one on, and so far so good.

I would highly suggest trying one of her pieces...it's been well worth the investment for me.

Last edited on 5/23/2013

Last edited on 5/23/2013

Krimpette1369342608.0610296 PostsRegistered 9/7/2007MidAtlantic

I'm probably embarrassed to admit to how much of her jewelry I've collected since she started with QVC. She is by far my favorite jewelry designer. I have many of her rings and earrings, plus a necklace or two and a bracelet or two. I absolutely love the quality of her items. I can honestly say that I've only had one or two that have been a little disappointing (mainly a bit less silver than most of her other pieces that I own). I try to catch as many of her shows as possible.....she's such a delightful, humble person to watch! I hope she never changes!

Haca1369343162.1871405 PostsRegistered 3/15/2013Virginia
On 5/23/2013 Krimpette said:

I'm probably embarrassed to admit to how much of her jewelry I've collected since she started with QVC. She is by far my favorite jewelry designer. I have many of her rings and earrings, plus a necklace or two and a bracelet or two. I absolutely love the quality of her items. I can honestly say that I've only had one or two that have been a little disappointing (mainly a bit less silver than most of her other pieces that I own). I try to catch as many of her shows as possible.....she's such a delightful, humble person to watch! I hope she never changes!

I'll second that! She is a nature lover like many of us. BTW: Don't ever be embarrassed - her jewelry is beautiful and worthwhile to collect! Haca

Lovs2shop1369344389.25113 PostsRegistered 12/31/2005

Add my name to the list of admirers of her work. I have rings, pendants and earrings. I just sent earrings to my daughter, so her work appeals to all ages. I get many compliments when I am wearing her designs. She has her own website and has many amazing pieces there. I am glad Qvc carries her designs so I can indulge.

luvpoos1369347771.6436134 PostsRegistered 5/3/2006Kingston Ma

I have one of her s/s cuff bracelets with a pearl. It is stunning and top notch quality. I wish she was on more often and her prices are great and no diamonique. Saw her show today, she is a sweetheart, still trying to decide on a piece. You will have no regrets.

you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, well you just might find, that you get what you need...The Rolling Stones

sparklestar1369349869.2110720 PostsRegistered 1/6/2008

Retired I agree with everything you say about this young woman. She is a true jewelry designer because she can explain the inspiration of each piece and she truly is a joy to listen to. I have a couple of her rings. I also listening to Danny with the Or Paz line. While he does not design the pieces, just hearing him speak reveals how proud he is of the line. He's a sweetheart. So different than listening to those "high-end designers" who all I hear when I listen to them is greed.

jetts_mom1369360023.552656 PostsRegistered 4/14/2010

I have a few HG items and just love them. My college-age daughter loves her designs as well. So well made and interesting, inspired designs. It's so hard to have restraint, and pick and choose what I want most - there are so many lovely things. I love the fluidity and grace she imparts into her pieces.

I totally agree she seems like such a sweet, gentle and humble person. I'd love an opportunity to meet her in person!

You were born an original - don't die a copy.

Crazed4Gems1369360212.683505 PostsRegistered 1/8/2013
On 5/23/2013 Krimpette said:

No need to be embarrassed! You only live once!

Angry Bird1369360530.744927 PostsRegistered 10/17/2007TX

3 rings and one cross pendant are my purchases. I really like her line and adore watching her presentations. High quality, simple, unique products. I would highly recommend her items.

KEEP LOOKIN' UP 'cuz that's where it all is!
~Kidd Kraddick~ 8/22/1959-7/29/2013

StarChild1369366055.9071892 PostsRegistered 4/26/2008NYC

I first saw her jewelry at Lord & Taylor and fell in love with her designs. I've been watching her shows since she first came to the Q. The irony is that I only have one pair of her earrings and those I purchased at her website (http://www.hg-jewelry-designer.com/) as I'm on a jewelry "diet" *sigh*

Last edited on 5/23/2013

Last edited on 5/23/2013

Like Jack Benny, I'm 39 and holding ;)

Retired081369366433.675326 PostsRegistered 2/2/2008 Beautiful Coastal Georgia

Well, I will certainly make the effort to watch her shows in the future. The more I listened to her talk about her designs and inspirations, the more I admired her. I received a QVC gift certificate from my daughter for Mother's Day and I have decided to use it on J140469.

I also love her cross pendant. Well really, after looking at all she has on QVC I have fallen in love with many of her pieces. I am happy to see that she has so many fans. She just seems to be such a gentle soul and with so much hate in the world today, it's just refreshing to hear someone speak to humbly.

misschristy1369411634.6631870 PostsRegistered 10/13/2007

I'm becoming obsessed with her jewelry. I splurged on the cascading vibes pendant. It's gorgeous. You can't appreciate the vibes collection in the pictures, they come out dark and dreary looking. I watched her recent shows and love that coral ring. It's the first of her upcoming "Under the Sea" collection which I can't wait to see.

I bought her other new item - the green MOP earrings. I recently went to my jeweler (who is a wonderful man) with some rings to be sized. He was enthralled with a blue topaz ring I have from Hagit. He's not one of those jewelers who badmouths anything you buy online. He has a pretty spectacular designer's jewelry in his shop and I may buy a piece. I've been to another jeweler in the past who liked to badmouth items bought on TV/online.

I think this jeweler knows quality when he sees it and isn't afraid to say.

misschristy1369411635.5271870 PostsRegistered 10/13/2007

I'm becoming obsessed with her jewelry. I splurged on the cascading vibes pendant. It's gorgeous. You can't appreciate the vibes collection in the pictures, they come out dark and dreary looking. I watched her recent shows and love that coral ring. It's the first of her upcoming "Under the Sea" collection which I can't wait to see.

I bought her other new item - the green MOP earrings. I recently went to my jeweler (who is a wonderful man) with some rings to be sized. He was enthralled with a blue topaz ring I have from Hagit. He's not one of those jewelers who badmouths anything you buy online. He has a pretty spectacular designer's jewelry in his shop and I may buy a piece. I've been to another jeweler in the past who liked to badmouth items bought on TV/online.

I think this jeweler knows quality when he sees it and isn't afraid to say.

Londos61369414905.9332827 PostsRegistered 10/4/2007

I only have two pieces of hers so far (a ring and earrings) but I did order the new pearl and turquoise cuff yesterday. I think she is very artistic and down to earth and love the quality of the pieces I have so far. It's nice to see someone who is truly an artist, and loves to talk about the reasons behind her designs instead of just the same old stuff.

Haca1369418323.2771405 PostsRegistered 3/15/2013Virginia
On 5/24/2013 misschristy said:

I'm becoming obsessed with her jewelry. I splurged on the cascading vibes pendant. It's gorgeous.

Hi misschristy...I too have the pendant. It's one of my favorite pieces. It prompted me to buy some additional vibes pendants with pearls. They are stunning as well. Haca

spiderw1369418694.077209 PostsRegistered 6/14/2010

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HAGIT'S DESIGNS THE FIRST TIME SHE APPEARED ON THE Q. I HAVE ORDERED MANY OF HER PIECES AND AM PLEASED WITH EACH ONE. HER JEWELRY IS BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE AND REFLECTS HER GENTLE PERSONALITY. I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO HER SHOWS AND AM HAPPY SHE IS HAS BECOME POPULAR.

Haca1369430811.1371405 PostsRegistered 3/15/2013Virginia
On 5/23/2013 Retired08 said:

Well, I will certainly make the effort to watch her shows in the future. The more I listened to her talk about her designs and inspirations, the more I admired her. I received a QVC gift certificate from my daughter for Mother's Day and I have decided to use it on J140469.

I also love her cross pendant. Well really, after looking at all she has on QVC I have fallen in love with many of her pieces. I am happy to see that she has so many fans. She just seems to be such a gentle soul and with so much hate in the world today, it's just refreshing to hear someone speak to humbly.

Retired08...when your purchase arrives, please review for us. Best, Haca

LoveMyDobie1369516290.5973 PostsRegistered 10/2/2011

I just purchased Hagit Gorali's new coral and silver ring from her "Under the Sea" collection. Does anyone know if she will be showing any companion pieces to the ring? The color of the coral is exquisite! I can't wait to get it! But certainly will need a cuff or bracelet to go with it. She didn't mention any other pieces coming to QVC but I can't imagine that will be the ONLY piece from her new collection! Hagit is so loving and talented, her work is amazing. I love ALL of her pieces and especially love her green pearls!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

ury1369517123.7533263 PostsRegistered 2/27/2010Royals / Chiefs / Sporting KC Soccer

I have a sterling silver, wide band ring with blush pearl. Ordered the black pearl for my daughter for Christmas. We love this modern, nature-inspired ring. Hope to order more of this kind artist's designs in the future.

A change of attitude is a change of destiny. (Neville Gardner)
-- Jean

jewelrynut1369551835.0732 PostsRegistered 1/25/2013

Hi, I have two of her rings and one pendant, and another ring of hers is on the way to me.

I love the soft feeling of her rings on my finger. It feels like satin silver and very smooth and comfortable.

I also love that her designs look like hand made jewelry.

I feel happy when I wear Hagit's designs!

Hopefully you will be too.

A.M.S.

Last edited on 5/26/2013

Last edited on 5/26/2013

misschristy1369594518.5171870 PostsRegistered 10/13/2007

Hello Haca and Lovemydobie:

I caved and purchased her new coral ring, too. I adore coral. I wish we knew when any of the other Under the Sea pieces will be on QVC. I absolutely want earrings and maybe a bracelet to go with the ring.

I haven't worn my vibes necklace out yet. I'm taking it on vacation. I'm sure it will get some comments. Haca - these vibes earrings are lightweight and gorgeous - J302505

Haca1369595462.1571405 PostsRegistered 3/15/2013Virginia
On 5/26/2013 misschristy said:

Hello Haca and Lovemydobie:

I caved and purchased her new coral ring, too. I adore coral. I wish we knew when any of the other Under the Sea pieces will be on QVC. I absolutely want earrings and maybe a bracelet to go with the ring.

I haven't worn my vibes necklace out yet. I'm taking it on vacation. I'm sure it will get some comments. Haca - these vibes earrings are lightweight and gorgeous - J302505

Hello back misschristy...I know all about caving when it comes to CP (Carolyn Pollack, NA) or Hagit Gorali (like Or Paz, too). I didn't buy anything this time around. I have been so bad lately that I absolutely have to sit on my hands. However, I enjoy Hagit's presentations and her jewelry very much. She reminds me quite a bit of the NA artists that work with CP. Every piece of their work has meaning. I like that.

Now I have to check out the vibes earrings again. Which of the gemstones did you get? Yes, there will be plenty of comments on your necklace, I can tell you that. It is so unusual yet not at all over the top. Enjoy!!!

Page 1 of 2