Labor Day Weekend Clearance
20 Members and 8534 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Disney charms for Pandora bracelets?

Started 1349046013.473 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1349211470.333 by oceantown

Does anyone know if they make them for the Pandora bracelet? I just got a bracelet for my birthday and woud love to have some Disney charms as we are big Disney fans! Thank you!

Page 1 of 1
neverenoug­hCPJ1349048104.447459 PostsRegistered 10/4/2011

Chamilia has the disney charms. Most of the charms fit on pandora as my bracelet is a mix of both. Just take your bracelet and make sure they fit. Occasionally I find some chamilia charms to be tight.

grandmatobe1349049291.60792 PostsRegistered 4/2/2010

neverenoughCPJ...thanks! Do they have stores in the mall? I'm surprised Pandora doesn't have any...I would think they would be very popular!

oceantown1349049778.158557 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Congrats on receiving such a special birthday gift!

You may be interested in the royal carriage bead, item # 790598P which is just beautiful! So much detail, and it has a 14K gold crown on top with a pearl.

ROYAL CARRIAGE W/ 14K BEAD

There is also a fairy bead, item # 791032, and she has a 14K gold heart.

Fairy Bead

Even though there are not specific Disney charms in Pandora, there are many that would fit into your theme. There is a royal crown, item # 790930.

Hope you enjoy your bracelet. I love mine. One of my newest charms is the teapot, which I just love!

oceantown1349050181.258557 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Grandmatobe,

To find where Pandora is sold, go to pandora.net and click near the top on 'stores'. On the next page put your zip code in the search box and the list will be on the left side. Have fun!

grandmatobe1349056485.62792 PostsRegistered 4/2/2010

Oceantown: Thanks for the pics of the charms...I especially love the carriage! ;) I'm looking forward to going to a store and seeing all the different charms to choose from...thanks for all your help!

oceantown1349057153.738557 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Grandmatobe,

You are very welcome! I love admiring the pandora charms.

The silver crown might interest you........

Crown silver charm

And I just had to share a pic of my teapot, even though this angle does not show the entire teapot I guess you can get the idea.

Teapot Bead

benzgirl1349062226.685624 PostsRegistered 12/23/2006Tennessee by way of the great state of NY
Actually, if you get to Disney World you can purchase complete bracelets featuring just about any of the characters you would like. Last year I remember seeing Pooh bracelets w/all of his friends, Micky & Minnie w/all of their friends, etc. The bracelets were really cute and done in colorful enamel painting. As I remember, they were priced quite reasonably. Maybe they weren't done in sterling, but were still just adorable for "theme" bracelets. I bet you can find them on line if you go to the Disney store.

"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God". ~ Bob Pierce ~ Founder of World Vision

Pray for the USA, Pray for Israel

dgluvr1349064793.8835236 PostsRegistered 5/12/2008

Likewise if you go to Chamilia's website you'll find authentic Disney charms that make Pandora's attempts pale by comparison. Don't get me wrong- I have a Pandora bracelet- but they do not have license to sell Disney. Chamilia's are astoundingly accurate representations. click here to go to chamilia's site www.chamilia.com- they have a specific Disney collection so you don't have to hunt through the whole site. (or just type what I have typed into your search.) p.s.- the Mickey swarowski is gorgeous!

grandmatobe1349102292.3292 PostsRegistered 4/2/2010

Thanks for all your responses! I have been checking out the Chamilia website! ;)

Oceantown...I love the teapot...very cute! I wish the crown was more of a "princess" type crown, but I may end up getting the royal crown anyway...

benzgirl1349104964.545624 PostsRegistered 12/23/2006Tennessee by way of the great state of NY
On 9/30/2012 dgluvr said:

Likewise if you go to Chamilia's website you'll find authentic Disney charms that make Pandora's attempts pale by comparison. Don't get me wrong- I have a Pandora bracelet- but they do not have license to sell Disney. Chamilia's are astoundingly accurate representations. click here to go to chamilia's site www.chamilia.com- they have a specific Disney collection so you don't have to hunt through the whole site. (or just type what I have typed into your search.) p.s.- the Mickey swarowski is gorgeous!

dgluvr ~ If you visit Downtown Disney (Orlando), there is a very nice jewelry store that sells tons of Disney stuff as well as other jewelry. I purchased a Chamila charm for my bracelet when I was there last summer. I seem to remember the sales associate telling me that Chamila was the only vendor that was licensed to sell Disney charms. I was looking for a Pooh charm at the time. Smile

"Let my heart be broken with the things that break the heart of God". ~ Bob Pierce ~ Founder of World Vision

Pray for the USA, Pray for Israel

sweetiekit­ty1349129385.93350 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012

Yes, the Disney cruise line has a little boat, and in the parks in the Main Street jewelry store they have a selection. I have the boat, Cinderella's carriage, a mickey head . I love to add those to my bracelet to commemorate trips.

oceantown1349211470.338557 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 10/1/2012 grandmatobe said:

Thanks for all your responses! I have been checking out the Chamilia website! ;)

Oceantown...I love the teapot...very cute! I wish the crown was more of a "princess" type crown, but I may end up getting the royal crown anyway...

Thanks so much, Grandmatobe!

I also got the teacup & saucer.

Page 1 of 1