Shoes & Handbags Offers
120 Members and 11876 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Heidi Daus

Started 1340983264.29 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1341078258.49 by star826
has anyone here ever bought from her line? I like the TS but am unsure of her quality.

Page 1 of 1
evajon1340984065.5131363 PostsRegistered 8/27/2011

I have a few of her pieces. They are very good quality, for fashion jewelry. Plus, every piece has a lifetime warranty.

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ~ Mother Teresa

star8261340984287.28712387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown

Have bought pins and a few rings from her since she began on HSN... Her items are fun to wear but do not look like yellow gold for those that might be looking for that. It looks like antiqued brass, some pieces more than others.

The best warranty is a lifetime warranty and her line has it. They are located in NJ and always hear good things about her C/S.

I've never had a problem with any of her items.

I'd say grab some... and enjoy!

(***I bought her TS in Turq and black option)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

gypsy21340988238.631906 PostsRegistered 5/24/2010

I have a watch of hers. It is excellent quality and a beautiful watch.

Shogirl1340989159.0331887 PostsRegistered 12/6/2010

I have 3 pieces of hers in aubergine pearls and it's the most beautiful color and really well made pieces - I was actually surprised at the quality!

barbados1340989488.52314405 PostsRegistered 5/21/2007

I have several pieces of her jewelry and never a problem. This is my favoriate piece from her though. I love this watch:

http://www.hsn.com/jewelry/heidi-daus-heartfelt-desire-crystal-bracelet-watch_p-6783163_xp.aspx?cmsstr=186254&webm_id=&web_id=&sz=11&sf=J&dept=J00111&cat=J00178&o=&ocm=seis

corvette m­ary1340989629693 PostsRegistered 5/26/2010

Love her & her jewelry...you will not be disppointed. However it is not for those that like tiny jewelry. Her items come beautifully boxed. Everything about her is CLASSY!

lboone1340990203.831140 PostsRegistered 9/7/2007Winterville, GA

I don't wear fashion jewelry, but I LOVE to look at her things on HSN. I have seen some of her pieces on my friends, and they all look to be quality fashion jewelry.

I agree with the other posted, the metal doesn't look like gold, but I think the way it is acutally looks better. I don't think her items were meant to be "imitation" and "look real" in that way, I think she has her own asthetic and charm.

If I was going to wear any fashion jewelry, it probably would be Heidi Daus (or the OLD Joan Rivers......)

Lisa

"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other." -Jack Handey

barbados1340990368.57714405 PostsRegistered 5/21/2007

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

The Bird1340993106.6031745 PostsRegistered 3/17/2007
On 6/29/2012 star826 said:

...

The best warranty is a lifetime warranty and her line has it. They are located in NJ and always hear good things about her C/S.

That is SO worth repeating! - Bird

Ladybug571340998737.36745 PostsRegistered 3/25/2011
Thank you for your input ladies. I believe I will go for it!

henderson1341012530.52349 PostsRegistered 10/4/2008

Does anyone have any background info on Heidi? How did she become a designer. I love her beautiful long hair.

GoodStuff1341013278.94314656 PostsRegistered 11/11/2008
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

Overstock.com also carries Sweet Romance jewelry. I've bought several pieces and really have enjoyed this line. Very colorful and striking. Lots of enamel, millefiore, and candy glass pieces.

annabellet­hecat1341013834.3113721 PostsRegistered 9/23/2006
I posted somewhere I have several rings and bracelets. Can't remember necklaces. I forgot I have 2 watches too. I am sending some back due to scratches.

barbados1341014615.33714405 PostsRegistered 5/21/2007
On 6/29/2012 GoodStuff said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

Overstock.com also carries Sweet Romance jewelry. I've bought several pieces and really have enjoyed this line. Very colorful and striking. Lots of enamel, millefiore, and candy glass pieces.

Hi GoodStuff: wow, thanks for the information. I never heard of this line until I saw the show on ShopNBC. Thanks for telling me about overstock. I really love this line of jewelry. It's so vintage looking and I love the bling. I've always was a fan of charm bracelets. I will check out overstock for sure. Have a great weekend and a happy healthy July 4th to you.

star8261341021485.93312387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:
On 6/29/2012 GoodStuff said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

Overstock.com also carries Sweet Romance jewelry. I've bought several pieces and really have enjoyed this line. Very colorful and striking. Lots of enamel, millefiore, and candy glass pieces.

Hi GoodStuff: wow, thanks for the information. I never heard of this line until I saw the show on ShopNBC. Thanks for telling me about overstock. I really love this line of jewelry. It's so vintage looking and I love the bling. I've always was a fan of charm bracelets. I will check out overstock for sure. Have a great weekend and a happy healthy July 4th to you.


B~ Check Shelley Cooper's website Sweet Romance for items not on ShopNbc. I have bought from her line for many years. She used to be on ValueVision aka Shop NBC for many years and then her line was dropped. Her factory and office is in CA and they answer the phone! All made in the USA if she hasn't sold out to offshore mfc like others have. One major difference, I don't think Shelley's line has a lifetime warranty but they do their best to fix if there is an issue as of a few years back.

How funny we like the same lines kiddo!!

Truly BLING sisters! :)

Hope you're watcing Heidi... on now... Tomorrow Judith... What is a BLING sister to do???Wink

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

star8261341021653.5612387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown
On 6/29/2012 The Bird said:
On 6/29/2012 star826 said:

...

The best warranty is a lifetime warranty and her line has it. They are located in NJ and always hear good things about her C/S.

That is SO worth repeating! - Bird

I'm with ya Bird! :)

But sadly HSN has her items made in China... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Still like to watch her shows because of her color asthetic... her combos are truly awesone in person!


"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

barbados1341028664.4714405 PostsRegistered 5/21/2007
On 6/29/2012 star826 said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:
On 6/29/2012 GoodStuff said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

Overstock.com also carries Sweet Romance jewelry. I've bought several pieces and really have enjoyed this line. Very colorful and striking. Lots of enamel, millefiore, and candy glass pieces.

Hi GoodStuff: wow, thanks for the information. I never heard of this line until I saw the show on ShopNBC. Thanks for telling me about overstock. I really love this line of jewelry. It's so vintage looking and I love the bling. I've always was a fan of charm bracelets. I will check out overstock for sure. Have a great weekend and a happy healthy July 4th to you.


B~ Check Shelley Cooper's website Sweet Romance for items not on ShopNbc. I have bought from her line for many years. She used to be on ValueVision aka Shop NBC for many years and then her line was dropped. Her factory and office is in CA and they answer the phone! All made in the USA if she hasn't sold out to offshore mfc like others have. One major difference, I don't think Shelley's line has a lifetime warranty but they do their best to fix if there is an issue as of a few years back.

How funny we like the same lines kiddo!!

Truly BLING sisters! :)

Hope you're watcing Heidi... on now... Tomorrow Judith... What is a BLING sister to do???Wink

Hi there bling sistah!!! We do love the same lines. Typing slow here, just finished painting my nails. I fell asleep watching Heidi tonight. Just as well because Judith will be on tomorrow. Going to check out the website you recommended for the sweet romance jewelry. Thanks for posting it.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

star8261341078258.4912387 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:
On 6/29/2012 star826 said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:
On 6/29/2012 GoodStuff said:
On 6/29/2012 barbados said:

If you love Heidi Daus this line of jewelry I just discovered and purchased this colorful charm bracelet. Reminds me of Heidi's line of jewelry:

http://www.shopnbc.com/Sweet_Romance_Gold_tone_7_5_Candy_Glass_Hearts_Charm_Bracelet/120-284.aspx?storeid=1&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Sweet Romance|2720

Overstock.com also carries Sweet Romance jewelry. I've bought several pieces and really have enjoyed this line. Very colorful and striking. Lots of enamel, millefiore, and candy glass pieces.

Hi GoodStuff: wow, thanks for the information. I never heard of this line until I saw the show on ShopNBC. Thanks for telling me about overstock. I really love this line of jewelry. It's so vintage looking and I love the bling. I've always was a fan of charm bracelets. I will check out overstock for sure. Have a great weekend and a happy healthy July 4th to you.


B~ Check Shelley Cooper's website Sweet Romance for items not on ShopNbc. I have bought from her line for many years. She used to be on ValueVision aka Shop NBC for many years and then her line was dropped. Her factory and office is in CA and they answer the phone! All made in the USA if she hasn't sold out to offshore mfc like others have. One major difference, I don't think Shelley's line has a lifetime warranty but they do their best to fix if there is an issue as of a few years back.

How funny we like the same lines kiddo!!

Truly BLING sisters! :)

Hope you're watcing Heidi... on now... Tomorrow Judith... What is a BLING sister to do???Wink

Hi there bling sistah!!! We do love the same lines. Typing slow here, just finished painting my nails. I fell asleep watching Heidi tonight. Just as well because Judith will be on tomorrow. Going to check out the website you recommended for the sweet romance jewelry. Thanks for posting it.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

My dear Bling sister B~ I take no responsiblity if after viewing the Sweet Romance site you buy lots of goodies! :)

It's www.SweetRomanceonline.com

Enjoy!!

Judith's on it 75 mins! WOO HOO!!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

Page 1 of 1