Trusted Contributor

Anyone shop at the liquidation channel? I started shopping there last year and have got some great things from them. I have a gorgeous morganite ring with pink sapphires on each side. Also, I bought an ethiopian opal pendant and earrings and they have great play of color. I just placed an order for a ruby ring, emerald ring, emerald earrings, and sapphire earrings.

New Contributor

Re: Liquidation Channel Jewelry

Look on facebook for the lawsuit against that station. A lawyer is representing alot that say they lied about ESR and what the stuff was.I was reimbursed alot myself. You get what you pay for.Im worried about what I still have really is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Liquidation Channel Jewelry

I should think that what is alleged in the lawsuit would be "of course!" knowledge that most people who watch any shopping channel would understand. All values are inflated, and yes, the selling prices are what they are worth. No one would sell a $300 item for $80 - why would anyone believe that?

OP I bought a ruby ring over the 4th weekend, and I'm very happy with it - my first purchase there. I know it's costume jewelry prices for not very good quality stones, but it's large and pretty and I know it isn't gold. I'll enjoy it for what it is.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all