Trusted Contributor

Ok ladies....tell me please, have you, or do you shop at gem shopping network ?

I have skated past this channel for many years never giving it a second thought...wellll they had some auction pieces that grabbed my attention on Sunday, and wow I can't stop watching.. ~I have shiny bauble syndrome ~ I thoroughly do enjoying looking at the older estate pieces of jewelry....

If you have shopped with them was it a good experience and or what ?? They were extremely nice in the set up..... and went back and pulled up an item that I liked from the night before and showed them to me the next day on air, but that's probably common as long as you have the item #. I waited for the same on air person to call back though.

The gentleman on the phone that went through the process with me told me all about the place and how the products come to be, about the particular host, Mike that was on during the sale I made. Told me about the return policy, and to ask or haggle with them on the prices, and to call back and tell them if I was happy with the jewelry when I got them...I bit the bullet and got a pr of diamond earrings. I was already loooking for a pr made like these, and also a ring. I'm sure I'll like them but I think they may be to big on my lobes...if so I may have a ring made from them ??

Anyway if you have any story good or bad with this company, please share !!

deja vu

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~