Super Contributor

Not again! Isaac, many of us are not petites and this dress looks great on Amy who is 5' 2 1/2'. This dress looks great at knee length or a little below the knee. Why not offer this also in a longer length? I don't know if this is your or QVC's decision, but more and more, your items are getting shorter and shorter.

Super Contributor

He and Leah spent so much time talking about how this is the perfect length for everyone, how it can be worn with leggings, how even women in their 70s want to show off their legs etc etc etc. THIS tells me that just maybe the length IS an issue. Why not offer more than one length then!

Esteemed Contributor

I looked closely at the dress and it looks............cheap. Might be good for one outdoor occasion.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Not applicable
Love this dress and I would order every color but the sleeves are too short. There are so many women of a certain age who cover their arms. I wish wish Isaac would do basic t-shirts and t-shirt dresses and other dresses in elbow or 3/4 length sleeves. I live in florida so covering up with a cardigan is not possible most of the year.
Valued Contributor
I honestly don't understand what makes people say the dress looks ""cheap""??? Can you see the quality on your TV???
Trusted Contributor

Isaac turned the white one inside out for close up inspection. Did you see how well all of the seams, darts and lining were finished off ? Lovely and extremely well made ! Love it ! The lining is tacked so it won't ride up also. Quality. Way to go, Isaac !

I heard several weeks ago that lace is going to be THE biggest thing for spring, summer and possibly fall. Isaac is always on trend or ahead. I respect him as a designer.

Valued Contributor

I bought his lace dress last year in black. It is lovely, the lace is soft and it packs well. I always get compliments on it.

I would think this one is the same quality and I'm buying in green to wear with flats. Very cute and cool for the warm days.

LG

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said: I honestly don't understand what makes people say the dress looks ""cheap""??? Can you see the quality on your TV???

Yes. I still am of the opinion it looks cheap. Cheap looking lace. Turning it inside out didn't do anything for me. It would do well at Target where he started out and still needs to sell his line there. I reply to your post because you were referring to my opinion which I am entitled to but which you didn't like.

Valued Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Love Roses said:
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said: I honestly don't understand what makes people say the dress looks "cheap"??? Can you see the quality on your TV???

Yes. I still am of the opinion it looks cheap. Cheap looking lace. Turning it inside out didn't do anything for me. It would do well at Target where he started out and still needs to sell his line there. I reply to your post because you were referring to my opinion which I am entitled to but which you didn't like.

Didn't like??? I said I didn't understand it. I have IM items at home and all of them are good quality. I personally cannot tell if something is of bad quality unless I see it in person or I know it comes from Sears or Walmart.....so I was just curious and still don't get it, but to each their own.....
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 3/20/2015 Love Roses said:
On 3/20/2015 tough_kitty said: I honestly don't understand what makes people say the dress looks "cheap"??? Can you see the quality on your TV???

Didn't like??? I said I didn't understand it. I have IM items at home and all of them are good quality. I personally cannot tell if something is of bad quality unless I see it in person or I know it comes from Sears or Walmart.....so I was just curious and still don't get it, but to each their own.....

Okay. I was responding to your pointing out my post and asking about the quality of my television. My television has very good resolution.