Trusted Contributor

A262054 Isaac Mizrahi Dress….My Review

Ladies, this dress is very flattering on the body. I like the shape and length of the sleeves and the entire look is very clean and elegant. You could easily wear this to work or out to dinner. I bought the black/grey combination. I am 5'2" weigh 130, 37 chest, 30 waist, 40 hips and bought the medium size. I like clothing to be a bit loose and not tight only body and this garment is perfect that way.

Respected Contributor

Re: A262054 Isaac Mizrahi Dress….My Review

Thanks for the review. It's cute, but I barely ever wear dresses any more, being retired. I was wondering about the length on 5'2". Does it hit just below the knee for you? Is the ribbed fabric bulky, or would it work for spring/summer?

Trusted Contributor

On 3/2/2015 happygal said:

Thanks for the review. It's cute, but I barely ever wear dresses any more, being retired. I was wondering about the length on 5'2". Does it hit just below the knee for you? Is the ribbed fabric bulky, or would it work for spring/summer?

Happygal, the length of the hem hits me just below the knee. I don't like to show my knees anymore at 62. And the weight of the fabric is surprisingly light and not bulky at all. I would say this dress is an excellent spring summer weight dress.

Super Contributor

Gigy, Thank you for this review, I really appreciate real-life, thorough reviews!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I love this dress but had to send it back. I got the burgundy and the colors are to die for. Even though I'm a size 6-8, I gained 5 pounds over the winter and the knit clings and shows every curve of my hips, making them look bad. That's the only place it clings. It fits perfectly everywhere else. I got the size 8. I was so sad to send it back. I think its the thinness of the knit, but I'm not saying that in a derogatory way. I think This dress would work for many women. I loved everything about the dress and would still recommend it to others. I was going to get the black, too, if it had worked out.