Regular Contributor

Is Isaac's sizing similar to D & Co.?

Hi, all!

I want to order Isaac's lunchtime special but don't own anything by him. Are his sizes comparable to Denim & Co.? Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Ophelia

Super Contributor

Re: Is Isaac's sizing similar to D & Co.?

You don't mention whether you are looking at tops or pants. I've only bought his tops.

I found them to be narrower through the shoulders than Denim & Co ... crucial for me because I have wide shoulders.

Regular Contributor

Sorry - am looking at a cardigan. I have things from D & Co. in XXS. I am a size small in ""real life"" but find that D & Co. runs large.

Honored Contributor

Even D&Co sizes aren't the same. When they don't give the measurements, you have no idea what you are going to get.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 ophelia299 said:

Sorry - am looking at a cardigan. I have things from D & Co. in XXS. I am a size small in ""real life"" but find that D & Co. runs large.

IM's tops should fit in the small - his things aren't as roomy as D&C.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Kathleen!

Honored Contributor

I also find IM narrow compared to DC. I ordered two of the lunch time special IM scarfs for gifts today.
Honored Contributor

I find Isaac's thing run true to size and even on the smaller side. It just depends on what kind of fit you're looking for and where you carry your weight.

Respected Contributor

Generally speaking, I think D&Co. runs large. I think you should get a small in the IM. I am 5'4" 120 lbs. and got a small in his sweater, and it was perfect.

PS Which color did you get?

Regular Contributor

Darn! The size small sold out in red. I loved it. Oh, well - at least I know for next time. Thanks so much for your replies!

Ophelia