New Contributor
I would LOVE to see Isaac bring his home fashion line back! After all he does BEAUTIFUL things, I want that same beauty in my home to wake up to, and be surrounded with everyday! Thanks Isaac
Contributor

Re: home fashion's from Isaac

I so agree! He brightens my day and puts a smile on me. His cardigans are like delicious chocolates you can only buy in Paris. I would love to see a duvet or sheets designed by him.
Honored Contributor

He does floral well.
Trusted Contributor

I love Isaac's florals!
Respected Contributor

I agree, his florals on the sweaters are nice. However, I have a beautiful geometric sweater. I wanted to reorder but they were gone.
New Contributor

I am thinking bedding in floral, with beautiful coordinating plaids. I really hope he brings back those wonderful thick bath towels in rich colors with the tassels like before, ,, OMG! To Die For,,, Isaac I really hope you read these
Super Contributor

IM things are so NOT my style!

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Until or if Isaac brings back his home fashions, you may want to check out either TJ Maxx or Tuesday Morning stores..I found a Calif King size comforter in the most beautiful orange/coral floral colors at the local Tuesday Morning store about 6 months ago..Price was a steal at $49.99.

I hope I luck out and find another one. Usually I find these things when I am not really looking for them but you can spot his a mile away with the amazing floral prints etc.

Happy searching

Joanne

Valued Contributor

TJX has his shower curtains, and towels, very inexpensive..............................

Respected Contributor

I have his duvet cover with matching cases and coordinating sheets. The set came in two color ways. I have the cream with large coral and pink flowers. It is stunning in my bedroom.

I keep hoping he would bring back more bedding sets.