Trusted Contributor

Blue shoe is so "unexpected"

During a commercial during the football game (way to go Bucks!!), I saw a tiny bit of a presentation on Issac's TSV shoe. They were showing colors and Issac said the blue was just so unexpected and, of course, the host agreed and repeated it.

Exactly what is so "unexpected" about a blue shoe? I have a couple of blue shoes in my closet right now and have had a number of them over the years. There are 552 blue shoe selections available right now on QVC. I know the vendors and hosts have to fill the time, but some of the descriptions and comments are so inane. A while back Susan Graver (as I recall) said the little side slit in a top was a "couture" feature.

Can't the vendors and hosts spend the time describing and providing FACTS about the item, leave out the exaggerations and silly statements, and stop fawning over one another.

I know it is a minor point, but this kind of thing is one reason I seldom watch anymore.

Re: Blue shoe is so ""unexpected""

Dear Isaac,

Just love your shoes you had on special.They were to die for.I hope I can afford to buy them.

Alsso I saw a few pairs of pants I am thinking about.They have to be on time pay.With my

money deal.I have to push my money as far as I can.You take care.Also of your fellow.

See you soon on T.V.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks so much,

Darlene

Valued Contributor

WHAT....???????

Respected Contributor

On 1/14/2015 alha said:

Dear Isaac,

Just love your shoes you had on special.They were to die for.I hope I can afford to buy them.

Alsso I saw a few pairs of pants I am thinking about.They have to be on time pay.With my

money deal.I have to push my money as far as I can.You take care.Also of your fellow.

See you soon on T.V.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks so much,

Darlene

Huh?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

Said whaaaaat?