Regular Contributor

The styling of Isaac's models

Oh dear Isaac, I love you and your clothes.

And, I'd actually like to SEE your clothes on the models during the presentations! Smiley Happy However, when the models are bound in jackets, coats, and scarves in an attempt to accessories the outfits, I cannot see the necklines, shoulders, and sleeves of your dresses, tunics, and tee's.

Seriously, I was considering the plaid dress and tunic during the midnight show but couldn't SEE them well enough to justify buying, as they were at least half covered by the accessories on the models.

Just a comment for your consideration. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The styling of Isaac's models

were they sporting sunglasses in the midnight show? I'm betting YES!!!

Trusted Contributor

I completely agree with the OP.

Super Contributor

I think his presentations are very stale he needs to change things up some...... get rid of the sunglasses and all the scarfs... Lets see the item being sold.

Esteemed Contributor

acim, I agree totally with your comments. And yes, for Pink Dogwood, they were sporting sunglasses at midnight! That's one of the things that irritates me to no end. I like some of Isaac's things and have a few, but I get so irritated by the constant "over-accessorizing" and the gosh-darned sunglasses, that I hardly ever watch any more, let alone buy. I'm like acim... I want to see every detail of the clothes being presented. If I want to buy accessories, I will watch those presentations.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/12/2015 pink dogwood said:

were they sporting sunglasses in the midnight show? I'm betting YES!!!

Gotta love the constant sunglasses look on any of the models. Makes the outfits tres chic!

Super Contributor

Sunglasses ,so stale. Give it a rest. It was OK for awhile, now it's just annoying.
Respected Contributor

Just watched my recording of his show and have to agree it is all a bit same and as one poster said stale - didn't bother to watch it all kind of boring needs a revamp.
Respected Contributor

In Isaac's world, it is all about fantasy dressing and his models portray that "look." I think he is just presenting what he believes to me how he envisions a woman wearing his clothing. It sets him apart from the "Denim and Company" guy...Gary, I believe his name is, that is appealing to an entirely different customer.

Valued Contributor

Hey Isaac, who in their right mind wears sunglasses at midnight inside a building...duh.

Let's try it without them for once, whatdayathink?