Trusted Contributor

Loving Jane and Isaac tonight

He actually gets an opportunity to talk and describe his items without miss attention seeker. I've never been able to watch his shows with the regular host, but am really enjoying the show tonight.
Honored Contributor

Re: Loving Jane and Isaac tonight

Yes, wonderful show! I like Shawn, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

He's so much fun, he makes everyone look good! I'm enjoying the show too.

Respected Contributor

She's OK, but I like Shawn the best!

Honored Contributor

I missed it, but enjoyed them together on Monday night. Increasingly, I'm thinking QVC is missing the boat with all these host specific shows. There are some advantages to mixing things up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

VERY much AGREE, stevieb. The mixing it up that has been occurring over the past 3 weeks has actually been enjoyable. Don't know that the Q will get that. Loved Mary Beth doing Friday Night Beauty and others doing the cooking shows. The list goes on and on. Maybe the fixed shows is something that has bothered us all and we didn't realize it. Isaac and Jane and "Mrs. Bennett", and Leah are good shows. Calmer.

New Contributor

I wish I could find the scarves that they had on the table last night...called Customer Service and they couldn't help. Looked all through his scarf options and don't see it. Does anyone know if this scarf is available?

Honored Contributor

Are you kidding, really? I watched the whole show and right from the start I saw that she was trying so hard to act exactly like Shawn which, for her, looked ridiculous. I wondered if hosting the show is up for grabs and she was auditioning!

As for the show itself, with the exception of the flowered cardigan (I don't like any of them) I could have bought the whole show! Beautiful stuff!! Too bad I'm not rich.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I saw the whole show and IM ran away with the show. It was hard for Jane to do her job, he just kept rambling on. Jane for some reason is in awe of this man and lets him run all over her. I think the garments are quality, but too pricey for me.

Occasional Contributor

I also enjoyed Isaac and Jane together. They had great chemistry!

Sadly, I watched last night when Shawn was on with Isaac. She got into an argument with Isaac over the moon and whether or not it's a planet. Honestly, I felt like it was my kids arguing. She was talking over him, contradictory and just plain obnoxious. She even went as far as saying how educated she is and she was right. I try to find positive things in everyone, but this was out of line in my opinion and very condescending. I hope QVC management sends her to additional training, or helps her get over herself and her ego! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} She was definitely wound up!