Contributor

I was so excited to open my Christmas gift- Isaac Plaid luggage. When I opened the packaging we were all so disappointed to see clearly used luggage. It is all scratched up and the wheels indicate they were used. So disappointed. How can they they send used luggage?

Trusted Contributor
That's a huge disappointment ~ certainly a bummer if this happened during the year, but so much worse as a Christmas gift on Christmas morning! Sorry this happened to you! I'm sure it will be rectified, however, that doesn't take away the deflated excitement ~
Contributor
On 12/25/2014 Irish1210 said: That's a huge disappointment ~ certainly a bummer if this happened during the year, but so much worse as a Christmas gift on Christmas morning! Sorry this happened to you! I'm sure it will be rectified, however, that doesn't take away the deflated excitement ~

My husband and daughter picked it out for me since I now Travel for business. I know QVC will correct it. Used should be sold under the "AS IS" category. So much for Quality control.

Trusted Contributor
I'm sure your husband and daughter are really disappointed as they must have been so excited to have selected such a great gift for a traveling mom ~ (I love the Isaac plaid luggage, don't have any but think it's really sharp!). Hope another set is sent to you ASAP ~ enjoy the holiday!
Esteemed Contributor

It's a shame that your daughter and dh didn't open the box before they wrapped it. (Unless it was sent delivery direct). So sorry for your disappointment and hope that the product you want is still available. Merry Christmas.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor
On 12/25/2014 twopeas said:

It's a shame that your daughter and dh didn't open the box before they wrapped it. (Unless it was sent delivery direct). So sorry for your disappointment and hope that the product you want is still available. Merry Christmas.

why would you open a big delivered box to check it ""just in case?"" Now it really looks used and repackaged. There is nothing that can be done at this point anyway. Sorry this happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/25/2014 kittyloo said:
On 12/25/2014 twopeas said:

why would you open a big delivered box to check it "just in case?" Now it really looks used and repackaged. There is nothing that can be done at this point anyway. Sorry this happened to you.

Because if you've shopped with QVC before, you know that things "happen". I send my daughter delivery direct often and last time she received the totally wrong item and when a replacement was sent, it was smashed to bits. Thank goodness, she told me.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

Called Customer Service today to complain. They said they would discount the price by 1 EZ pay. I said are you crazy, you want me to keep this damaged set for over $150. This is going back and I am not replacing it. If one person used this and sent it back scratched up and wheels used, I cannot imagine what multiple trips would do to this. It is also odd that there are No reviews online. It was a nice thought but QVC Quality control did not do their job on this one and I made sure to tell the CSR

Contributor
On 12/26/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 12/26/2014 sher4859 said:

Called Customer Service today to complain. They said they would discount the price by 1 EZ pay. I said are you crazy, you want me to keep this damaged set for over $150. This is going back and I am not replacing it. If one person used this and sent it back scratched up and wheels used, I cannot imagine what multiple trips would do to this. It is also odd that there are No reviews online. It was a nice thought but QVC Quality control did not do their job on this one and I made sure to tell the CSR

Unbelievable.....but then again, sometimes I just shake my head in disgust.

Maybe you'll find something you love even better, elsewhere.....watch that your DH's bill doesn't get charged for the return shipping.

I made sure to tell them under no circumstances were we paying for shipping but I will make sure to watch our refund/credit. It makes you wonder what they are selling their "As is" items for price wise and how damaged or used it is.

Super Contributor
And that, dear friends, is why I didn't purchase ANY Christmas gifts from QVC this season. I wanted to purchase a Dooney bag but my own personal experience has been one of receiving returned Dooneys that someone else sent back. Because they are not wrapped as they would be if they're brand new, I did not want to purchase something that was not in pristine shape. I've received other returned items as well and will not buy gifts from QVC unless I know they haven't been returned, or worse, worn! QVC really does need to address this situation of re-selling returned merchandise. IMO.