New Contributor

Isaak Mizrahi Ceramic Watch with Mother-of-Pearl Dial

I am crazy about these watches! I have purchased assorted colors for each of my daughters-in-law as well as a few for myself. This autumn I kept checking back to see if they might offer them in Christmas Red or Holly Green...I realize it's too late for 2014 but HOPING for the 2015 Holiday Season! Happy Holidays!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Isaak Mizrahi Ceramic Watch with Mother-of-Pearl Dial

I would love to see some brighter jewel tones as well. The cobalt is very stunning. A passion pink or his tulip red would be fabulous.

Trusted Contributor

Many of us have been hoping for this watch in red for a long time. Don't know what the holdup is.
Honored Contributor

He had one on Monday night which was absolutely gorgeous. I can't justify buying another watch or I would have. It was a rusty colored red, and it sold out within just a few minutes. His ceramic watches are the best.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

OP: I think your two color suggestions are fantastic ~ hope Isaac reads the boards!

Trusted Contributor

I saw the new reddish color called Terracotta. Pretty but I want a true red. Wonder why he or QVC refuse to make the original ceramic watch in red.
Honored Contributor

I've loved the white ceramic from the very first shipment of these watches and I just don't want to be tempted into anything else. Hope they hear your message. Maybe Facebook Shawn?

Esteemed Contributor

That watch is so tempting every time I see it but I can't justify purchasing another watch. So far so good but the colors are yummy!

New Contributor

A darker pink would be fantastic! Also a deep eggplant type purple. Both so chic with the white metal trim...this watch could go on forever!!! How about a lime type green? Oooh!!!

Honored Contributor

I have black, I have white. I'm going to get one in pink (I hope) for spring/summer. I love that watch.