Respected Contributor

Those polka-dot jammies were pretty cute

Those pajamas were pretty cute and sold out quickly. They looked very nice with the trim down the legs. Knit pj's are comfy because they give a lot. A few robes are left, or were earlier today. I would have been interested but just got a polka-dot robe at hsn, which is super-soft and cuddly. It's from the Concierge collection. I liked mine so much I got another for a friend. I think there are matching pj's too. I got the coral for myself which is a bit "outside the box" for me but I'm enjoying something different. For my friend I got the mint, and it's pretty.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Those polka-dot jammies were pretty cute

I thought they were a nice change as well. I caved and purchased the robe. It looked rich with the color options. Can't wait to get it.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, they were cute. Which wasn't however, was the models wearing sunglasses while wearing pjs. The whole sunglass look is so overdone and ridiculous!!! Also, how did Shawn not know that polka-dots were Isaac's trademark??? He too was stunned. I knew that, and I haven't hosted a Q show but did work for Target which used to carry his line. BTW...I did order the pink set and look forward to receiving them Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Isaac pajamas as soon as they were presented, happygal. I've been hoping IM would do sleepwear sets again and was so happy to see the cream/black combo last night.

Remember when Isaac first came to QVC and he had so many designs in so many categories? Bedding, kitchen, etc? Last night's pj's reminded me of the tartan ones he did that I never had the chance to purchase.

Frequent Contributor

LArruda - yeah, I'm always a bit surprised by what Shawn doesn't know when I watch her host with Isaac. I appreciate it when someone - anyone - asks questions and is not shy about not knowing something. But Shawn & IM have been working together for a few years AND she works with fashion... it befuddles me because I don't think it's an act to look cutesy - I do think Shawn takes her job seriously.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed.
Respected Contributor

I got the cream/black ones......no robe for me, though. I don't like robes with a tie.....prefer knee-length with a zipper.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 chick b said:

I ordered the Isaac pajamas as soon as they were presented, happygal. I've been hoping IM would do sleepwear sets again and was so happy to see the cream/black combo last night.

Remember when Isaac first came to QVC and he had so many designs in so many categories? Bedding, kitchen, etc? Last night's pj's reminded me of the tartan ones he did that I never had the chance to purchase.

Well, now you are happy, right chick? This makes up for the ones that got away! LOL!!!

I was thinking of getting them but recently got a couple of Carole H pj's, so I'm good for now.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a pj's person, I prefer nightgowns, but by the time I realized I could just lounge around in them - Duh - they were gone! I did order a robe for my mother, as I recently noticed hers was looking a little shabby, and I got one for myself as well! I'll keep my eyes out for those pj's and hope they are back in stock soon!
Frequent Contributor

On 12/16/2014 happygal said:

Well, now you are happy, right chick? This makes up for the ones that got away! LOL!!!

I was thinking of getting them but recently got a couple of Carole H pj's, so I'm good for now.

SO happy! They're out for delivery today yay. I also really like Carol Hochman's Midnight line and DKNY - really soft nightgowns and sleeper sets. I'm always watching for them to go on sale at L&T and Nordstrom.

lizzief - glad you got the robe at least! Here's hoping Isaac continues to add more sleepwear again.