New Contributor

PLEASE ! PLEASE ! More of the GORGEOUS Textured Sweater COAT !

I missed out on getting my size in the #A259599. I was able to get one of the last in the gray blend for my sister who is a 1X, but, I am a L.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

If you see this Isaac, please, please bring more back! They are absolutely gorgeous, and, I am tempted to keep the 1X, but, I know my sister would adore it --and, Christmas IS the time for Giving--so, please GIVE US MORE !!

Your Biggest FAN !!

Polly

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE ! PLEASE ! More of the GORGEOUS Textured Sweater COAT !

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty I missed that one hope he brings this back in other colors.

Contributor

I agree!!!! Isaacs clothes are so beautiful as well as comfortable. Im also on wait list for this textured sweater coat. I'm thinking it would also look very pretty in pink. What do you think?
Esteemed Contributor

I love pink and in this textured sweater style it would look so pretty. I can't imagine a color that wouldn't look nice.

Contributor

Thank you for the tip!

I went and ordered it in the black. Waitlist, but hopefully it'll be available in the next month or so. Really pretty, versatile, and looks comfortable. I totally missed so appreciate your post!

Smile

New Contributor

NYCShopper:

If you get this, you WILL NOT be disappointed--it is soft ( NOT ITCHY ), a great length ( I am 5'11") and, well, I just hope my size comes back in stock--I have wait listed the gray and black !! My fingers and toes are crossed !! Just what I need here, for our cold New England Winters !!

GOOD LUCK TO US ALL !!

Are you reading this, Isaac??

Honored Contributor

It seems grey anything in sweaters, jackets, boots, etc. always sell out first. I'm a color grey addict and I always notice that.