Super Contributor

So how come.......................

Not even one color in Isaac's must have tsv has yet to sell out??????

Honored Contributor

Re: So how come.......................

Maybe the $70 plus price tag

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

First off, it will be over $80 dollars by the time all is said and done, and almost $8 dollars to send a scarf, how heavy could it be? I've bought sweaters for less s&h charges. I think the scarf is nice but would never pay that kind of money for it. Is QVC just testing us to see how many people would actually fall for that one? Money is tight for a lot of us, and especially this time of year what with all the gift buying. Even if it is on easy pay it still will add up to over $80 bucks and finance charges if you don't pay it all off at once. So where is one saving? I was just at a Bazaar this past weekend and they had scarves (and very soft nice ones) with oodles to choose from for $10.00 a piece, or 3 for $19.00. Ya, I get it it's cashmere, but it's still just a scarf. I could give more gifts than just spending it all on one.

Honored Contributor

Shipping stopped me. I was going to buy 3 of them.

Super Contributor

Totally agree ladies! I love Isaac.....but am falling out of love with QVC. Half the time HSN is so generous there is either no s/h or reduced....or none with multiples. And Shop HQ also is much more generous with it loyal customers. In contrast......QVC keeps raising their fees....with few exceptions on repetitious product line. I.E.....Wen....Dooney.....Philosophy....etc., etc.

Contributor

The ridiculous shipping cost stopped me too. HSN would have offered free shipping. QVC just doesn't seem to get it!

Super Contributor

They're pretty ... but I won't buy anything by IM.

Occasional Contributor

I was going to get one for me and one for my daughter but the idea of spending that much money and 12 dollars on shipping is INSANE. Just a few more months and my credit card is paid off and I am DONE with the Q. HSN is much more generous with their shipping and handling and you gotta love the spin to win and get free things.

Heck, now if you pay for an item with your HSN charge card and send it back they give you the shipping cost back in the form of spendable KASH. Love it

Esteemed Contributor

Shipping killed the deal for me. Hear that, Q?

S/h should not have exceeded $3.00, esp. since IML is a Q owned brand.

Trusted Contributor

This has been discussed on this forum before. According to a published report of the Qs stock holders, shipping accounts for profit. In other words it is a profit center. If they are making money on shipping and people continue to pay it, why in the world would they stop? However, if they notice a drop in sales that can be directly attributed to the cost in shipping they may reevaluate. And, Liberty Media is a stock holder in HSN.