Contributor
I have changed so much because of the opportunity of owning his clothes. I've lost weight, cut my hair , started wearing makeup again and even shave my legs!!! I have for the first time sice jr. High own riding boots. I've regained self confidence and feel proud to go out in public. I'm in love with the cardigans, blazers and the 24/7 pants. The leggings fit like a glove. Wish I could tell him thank you personally.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow -- you sound so happy. Glad IM could open this door for you.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor
Wow, what a lovely post. Good for you! You should try to call in during one of his shows, it would probably make his day, not to mention yours!
Respected Contributor

Nice! Congratulations. It is wonderful to find such inspiration.

Super Contributor

Love this positive post from OP.

Respected Contributor

I am SO happy for you. Why not write him a Thank You note for Thanksgiving?

Super Contributor
Awwww....Congratulations...wow, sounds like you're on an amazing journey of self transformationSmiley Happy))))
Trusted Contributor
Congratulations! It is amazing how one step can snowball into a life-changing event. You go, girl! I'm cheering for you!
Respected Contributor

Isaac would say "you're such a sweetie, cutie pie" along with a big thank you {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You should post it on his facebook page.

Trusted Contributor

I can relate to your post. I feel like I dress like a ""star"" now that I purchase a lot of his clothing. It's so beautiful and I get compliments all the time.