Respected Contributor

I received today IM 24/7 a230741 with a 29-1/2" inseam in Petites

I just can't say enough about the fit of these pants. They fit so superbly and I've tried all brands out there and on Qvc. The one thing though I don't care for is the back elastic and wish he'd make these same pants with the same inseam with a rigid waistband. But that's the only negative I have for these pants. The fit is just incredible!!

I received the Vintage Green today and it's a perfect shade of olive for me although I like other shades too like a true khaki green which we really don't see much of anymore. I'm 5'5 and Isaac's Regular inseam of 32" is just way too long but not only that the knee doesn't hit right. I've noticed that his newer 24/7 pants only have a 29" inseam and I will have to buy every color of a230741 even though it's more expensive because of its 29-1/2" inseam. That extra 1/2 inch really makes a difference with my boots....hard to believe but it just does. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: I received today IM 24/7 a230741 with a 29-1/2"" inseam in Petites

I own these pants in 5 colors...love them!!! I hardly wear any other pants anymore. These look and feel great! Hope he never quits making them.