Occasional Contributor

Tall Pants and Leggings PLEASE!

Ive been with QVC for years. But new to ordering Issac's line. Love the boots, shoes and I got his Black riding boots. Also got a few of his tunics. Love them all. I would love to try his new pants and leggings, but they are not long enough. PLEASE make some long sizes for us tall girls...

Honored Contributor

Re: Tall Pants and Leggings PLEASE!

Ditto!

Occasional Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I'm 5'7"" and all of his pants that I've ordered have been too short on me. Some of us like to wear them longer.
Contributor

You should be 6'0 tall. I wear a 36 length. Really long legs. I have always had to order my pants. When crops came back in style I bought them in every color. Size 11 shoe is another issue.
Respected Contributor

I am another one that needs long inseams!! He did one pant in a tall that was 34"" and it sold out in like two minutes! Why don't all of the designers offer long inseams. They do it for petite women and that is wonderful but they need to think about all of the long legged women also. Just take a look at the models and you can see there is a need for long inseams!

Respected Contributor

I agree with everyone. I'm 6ft tall and feel that they should offer something for those of us that are vertically gifted. They seem to have no problem offering petite and women's sizes, but always forget the talls. We'd like to have our pants fall at the correct length too!
Respected Contributor

Yep. I'm about six feet tall and short waisted, so I have a LONG inseam. 29" is not sufficient.

I haven't bought pants in ...how long?

Not applicable

Issac I love your clothes but being a taller lady would appreciate longer slacks and pants at least 32"" inseam. A long time QVC customer and a Long Island viewer just love your humor. Great job keep it coming.
Super Contributor

I agree.

Regular Contributor

Why do ALL the retails forget about the tall gals ?? I am looking for activewear pants that do not cost big bucks just to hang out in or workout in. Any ideas ??