New Contributor

Tired of Shawn and Isaac talking over each other.

Last night, as I was nursing a dental procedure, I snuggled up in bed, turned on my favorite shopping channel and closed my eyes. What an annoying show. Shawn and Isaac kept talking over each other, listening with my eyes closed, I didn't even know most of the time what was being sold. How annoying. Am I the only one who has noticed this. If you watch, it doesn't seem to be quite so bad because you can see the models and the items being offered. But if you're only listening, it's complete chaos. I will be sure to turn off this duo from now on.

Super Contributor

Re: Tired of Shawn and Isaac talking over each other.

Why are they ALWAYS paired together at this time? They are fine apart, but who thinks they are so cute ?

She becomes infantile with any co-host (not that she isn't anyway) but these two together aren't watchable anymore.

Qvc gets stuck on one thing and can't seem to be any more creative. I wonder why Shawn always charms the pants off of them, and not so much all of her audience. Then they don't listen to us who aren't so satisfied either.

More time to do something else and not watch or shop from the Q.

New Contributor

I love Shawnie Sue and Isaac too! Put them together and they are twice as good! I have spoken live on air several times with both of them on Monday nights and they are truly sweet as can be. If you don't like them, don't watch them!

Super Contributor

Oh, that's just their style. I love the way they play off each other. Now...Susan G is another story altogether - - simply annoying.
Super Contributor

It seems that Shawn tries to guess what Issac is going to say next, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have noticed it and it is very annoying.
Honored Contributor

I think it is time to pair Isaac with a different host. Shawn and Isaac seem tired of each other, and the silly giggling from Shawn is boring to me.
Respected Contributor

On 11/1/2014 acelover said:

I love Shawnie Sue and Isaac too! Put them together and they are twice as good! I have spoken live on air several times with both of them on Monday nights and they are truly sweet as can be. If you don't like them, don't watch them!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 acelover said:

I'm sure QVC wants us to watch them.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/1/2014 benzgirl said: Oh, that's just their style. I love the way they play off each other. Now...Susan G is another story altogether - - simply annoying.

I totally agree with both points! Shawn and Isaac seem to really enjoy each other so their talking does not bother me. SG on the other hand........