Contributor

Suggestions please about a "new" Q purchase

I ordered two of Isaac Mizrahi's knit tops last week and they arrived today. One arrived in perfect condition, fits well, and I love it. The other one arrived terribly wrinkled with obvious food stains on the front of the shirt. Gross, huh??!!! It obviously was worn and someone spilled their meal on it. This shirt is going back Monday morning and I don't want to pay to return it to the Q since it's their fault that it's being returned. Any suggestions on how I can avoid the shipping charges on this item???

I am really beginning to question buying any more clothing items from QVC after this experience. It's never happened to me before after over 2 decades of shopping here. Sign of the times, I guess.....

Super Contributor

Re: Suggestions please about a ""new"" Q purchase

oh no.....SPEECHLESS...Call Q AND GIVE IT TO THEM. LET THEM HAVE IT.

Imagine bill to ship to and this happened.

Esteemed Contributor

I have read on the board here that if you call CS and explain the situation, they can email you a postage prepaid label.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

PS: Shame on the people that will actually wear an article of clothing presumably for the whole day and eat in it and then send it back (unwashed even). I worked with a woman that did that and it made me so angry.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

When a product is damaged or "worn by someone else, Q pays the return shipping. Just call customer svce and explain the situation. I'd be so upset if I rec'd it - I would return both.

Contributor

Thanks so very much for your thoughts and suggestions for me. I was astonished to see the first top with the dirty food stains that I almost threw it away. Sure don't want to pay to send it back. I will call customer service in the morning.

Esteemed Contributor

I got a dirty top once and CS told me to throw it in the trash and refunded me. They did not even want me to return it.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

The Q is very good about things like this....

They might not even want it back. They will definitely refund your shipping.

CS told me once that they receive cookware back like this too. Can you imagine? Some folks will buy for a special party etc. use it and then return it, sometimes just wiped off with food particles still onboard! YUCK.

Despicable....sometimes it makes you ashamed to be part of the human race.

Call them.....you won't have a problem.