Regular Contributor

Antonella: Please get the name's of the models correct

I find it so offensive when Antonella does not get the names of the models correct.

And please don't blame it on the sunglasses. Mr. Isaac Mizrahi isn't at QVC as much as you

and he gets the name of the models correctly. This is not the first time I have noticed this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella: Please get the name's of the models correct

My gramma had 1 child who had 7 children. She never did call us by the right name the first time. My parents sometimes did it too. I have 2 kids and sometimes call them by the other. It's become a family joke. Don't look for offenses where none are or even are intended.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} sometimes I wonder if people watch only to find fault.

sometimes I wonder how it would go if WE ALL got to see the posters and critique them

PLEASE do not say your are not on TV, maybe so, but wherever you work, someone sees you all day long and you are providing some sort of a service. The hosts are PEOPLE the same as you.

Esteemed Contributor

OP ... I guess you are perfect and never make a mistake .... you sound like a very bitter person ... get a life ... if a host bothers you then DON'T watch !
Esteemed Contributor

Deleted double post... sorry about that.
Respected Contributor

I swear, something happens in the 40's where you can't remember anyone's name or even if you do, your mouth picks the wrong one. It's worse if you have always had an issue with names.
Contributor

Not a fan of Antonella, but it's very easy to get names confused. I do it with my own grandchildren. By the way, it's names, not name's and 'gets them correct' (not correctly). We each have our faults.

Super Contributor

Such a cheap shot at lovely Antonella, and such a bad impression made by the OP. Hate much ?

Frequent Contributor

On 10/17/2014 hopeQ1 said:

Such a cheap shot at lovely Antonella, and such a bad impression made by the OP. Hate much ?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Agreed. Some people need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't understand the constant complaints from people about hosts. Change the channel. No one is forcing you to watch!!!!! They're human beings who have habits & flaws just like the rest of us!!!! So she forgets names...........so what!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/17/2014 cosmic1 said: I swear, something happens in the 40's where you can't remember anyone's name or even if you do, your mouth picks the wrong one. It's worse if you have always had an issue with names.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It happens at any age .... my 10 year old grand-daughter sometimes calls me, Mommy and even Daddy, when she gets excited and wants to tell/ask me something.