Super Contributor
I ordered one pair of his pants...went by specs. Ordered a size 4. They were a size too big. I had to return them ....Ordered the size 2 and perfect fit. So now I am interested in his new ponte knit slim pants. By the specs I should order a 6.... I am thinking I should order a 4. On average are his pants a size bigger than what his size chart says? So frustrating!
Respected Contributor

What's the item number?

Respected Contributor

I've been going by garment measurements. I just received a230741 in the new Dark Navy which is a true navy and is perfect. Now in the P2, the relaxed waist measurement is 25.5 and the low hip is 34.5. I weigh 105. When I weighed 109, I wore the size 4. I lost 1 inch in my waist and 1 inch in my hips. My older pairs of pants that are in the size 4 now fit me because I washed them in hot water and placed in a hot dryer. Regarding his ponte knit pants, I own 1 pair of black pants and it also was a size 2 (although he has a few versions of ponte knit and I haven't ordered his new ones). I just checked the garment measurements for the 2 in his new straight leg ponte knit and the waist measurement is larger but the low hip measurement is the same. The knee measurement is huge....I personally would not order these. I did not see a new ponte knit slim leg version.

Super Contributor
A258755
Respected Contributor

Yes those are the ones I looked at where the waist measurement was larger than usual but the low hip was the same....also the knee measurement I did not like.