Trusted Contributor

Isaac parka on lunchtime special

Just ordered this -- good reviews and seemed too good of a deal to pass up. I was looking for a second coat for very cold days, of which there aren't very many where I live.

I think this will be perfect!

Anyone have it? Your thoughts?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac parka on lunchtime special

I'm generally not an IM fan ... but I did buy one of his jackets a few years ago (2011)

I just saw the coat and looked at the video. Looks like it has a two-way zipper. I had an IM jacket with a two-way zipper.

I'll never make that mistake again! I don't give second chances.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. Oh well -- I'll wait until it gets here, and if it's defective in any way, I won't have to pay return shipping.

Then again, if it works out, what a deal!

Trusted Contributor

I picked the coat up as well. I like that it has the hood and the high collar as well as the two way zipper. Makes it much easier to get in and out of the car. I do like isaac products but i find the fit is not consistent (China). If it doesnt fit well it will go back, otherwise it looks like it will be good for snowy days.
Super Contributor

I decided to give it a whirl as well. I wanted a bright red coat and with the EP it was a win situation as if I didn't like it I'm only out the first months $15 before I get credit. Some reviews were saying the sleeves were tight. Interesting to see how we all will like it!
Trusted Contributor

I only hope they don't wait five days to ship the darn thing out!

Super Contributor

Mine arrived this morning and I was pleasantly surprised! I had no issues with tight sleeves as some reviewers suggested, they were just a little long on me. The color is a bright cherry red which I loved and the M was roomier than expected so it will be great for heavy sweaters. I loved the hood and the length with the double zippers as well. It's a keeper!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for the review, TeachRsPet! Now I can't wait to receive it! Mine hasn't even shipped yet.

Trusted Contributor

I was just looking at the item again and was pleasantly surprised to see it's up to $78.36! I mean, sorry for anyone who wants to order it today, but nice to see a real savings on an item from QVC.