New Contributor

Finally!!! Talls from Isaac!!!

Received item A259089 24/7 pants in the tall inseam today!! LOVE them!! I have been ordering Isaac's sweaters, shoes, and scarfs since the beginning but I am thrilled that there is finally a 35 inch inseam in his pants. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do more tall inseams. They are wonderful! All the tall girls are sending you a great big hug, Isaac!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally!!! Talls from Isaac!!!

You are lucky you are able to find a pair of pants that fit without trying them on first! I'm tall and wouldn't even think of ordering pants for myself. Whenever I am in the market for jeans or slacks I have to always take an armful into the dressing room. And then maybe I can find a pair that fit perfectly.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

That's good to hear. I hope he and QVC continue to bring talls. It's also great to see that it's a true tall inseams. Many are 32 or 33 inch inseams that aren't long enough.

Respected Contributor

I ordered those a few days ago but haven't received them. Someone else posted that the pockets on back are too big and that the leg opening was wider than she expected. How did you feel about the flare bottom? It looks fine in pictures, but I got a little concerned after reading that post.

Super Contributor

I saw those when they were on, but I didn't think they looked good. I prefer straight to boot cut.