Respected Contributor

Isaac has a line of Iphone, Ipad, laptop covers at Best buy

Just got an email. he is branching out! Money money money rolling in!

Super Contributor

Re: Isaac has a line of Iphone, Ipad, laptop covers at Best buy

He better not start selling hair products....not with that hair he sports.
Respected Contributor

I love Isaac's look but I get where you are coming from. I have been noticing Best Buys in my area seem to be ghost towns these days. Maybe they need to stear into new ground.

Respected Contributor

Actually we were at Best Buy this morning finding a small tv for DH's bathroom. There were lots of customers there - at least thirty cars in their parking lot (customers only). All the associates went out of their way to help us, and insisting on carrying our purchases to the car for us.

I did notice some signs that IM had products there, but not interested in anything he offers, so didn't check it out.

I've bought a number of things thru Best Buy. I hope they stay around for a long time!

Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 Perkup said:

Actually we were at Best Buy this morning finding a small tv for DH's bathroom. There were lots of customers there - at least thirty cars in their parking lot (customers only). All the associates went out of their way to help us, and insisting on carrying our purchases to the car for us.

I did notice some signs that IM had products there, but not interested in anything he offers, so didn't check it out.

I've bought a number of things thru Best Buy. I hope they stay around for a long time!

I hope they do too, just have been noticing two in my area have very empty parking lots. Hopefully everyone is just buying online. I hate seeing companies going belly up. Breaks my heart!

Frequent Contributor

I was just at my local supermarket and saw boxes of Kleenex with Isaac's designs.

Honored Contributor

He's starting to emulate Thomas Kincaid.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have also seen luggage & matching bags for the luggage @Marshalls & TJ Maxx...........

Trusted Contributor

On 10/6/2014 kachina624 said: He's starting to emulate Thomas Kincaid.

Thomas Kinkade was a marketing genius!

Trusted Contributor

I have silver aluminum pieces (two pencil boxes, two business card cases and a planner) by Isaac Mizrahi for Target from 2007 that I love! They are smooth, not too shiny and unadorned... beautiful!