Respected Contributor

No Isaac, here's one gal who has NOT been waiting for the boot-cut pant to come back!

I'm a skinny or straight-leg girl and boot-cut chops me off at the ankles and makes me look dumpy.......so Mr. M., not EVERYONE has been waiting for b.c.!

Super Contributor

Re: No Isaac, here's one gal who has NOT been waiting for the boot-cut pant to come back!

Oh, I so agree ! I'm short so they make me look "dumpy" ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Re: No Isaac, here's one gal who has NOT been waiting for the boot-cut pant to come back!

LOL I love bootcut. Fortunately he offers straight and bootcut.

I am glad he is offering variety. So many other vendors only offer short tops/sweaters, and I can't wear them.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

His boot cut are fabulous. They're not too exaggerated.

Valued Contributor

I had enough boot cut and/or bell bottoms in the 60s and 70s. Sure don't want them now.

Valued Contributor

Straight legs please!

Super Contributor

On 10/4/2014 hulagirl said:

I'm a skinny or straight-leg girl and boot-cut chops me off at the ankles and makes me look dumpy.......so Mr. M., not EVERYONE has been waiting for b.c.!

I'm not waiting for bootcuts either. I don't like the way they look on me.

Actually, I'm not waiting for anything from IM ... I stopped buying anything from his line.

Frequent Contributor

I prefer straight leg pants. Love my skinny jeans.
Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 brii said:

His boot cut are fabulous. They're not too exaggerated.

I got these in black. They are very subtle...and they DO look great with boots!

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 hulagirl said:

Good grief, no need to get upset .... just don't buy them! {#emotions_dlg.crying}