Super Contributor

Advice on Isaac sizing for his driving mocs

I wanted to know if his mocs stretch out after wearing. Sometimes I am a medium or wide. Also, do they run short.

Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Advice on Isaac sizing for his driving mocs

I find that his sides run a bit narrow. The suede ones I have did stretch, but they don't look great, as the foot hangs over a bit. So if you are a true wide they may not be for you. I won't buy another pair. The length does seem to be perfect though. Hope this helps.
Regular Contributor

I have about 10 pairs of his suede mocs - live in them!. I wear a 10 wide and they work well for me. I haven't notice much stretching - maybe slightly.
Super Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Aiminghigh said: I have about 10 pairs of his suede mocs - live in them!. I wear a 10 wide and they work well for me. I haven't notice much stretching - maybe slightly.

Since you are a fan. What style do you recommend ...I will be wearing with black skinny jeans.

Frequent Contributor

I am a fan of his mocassins. I usually wear an 8 medium width but in his styles, I find that a 7 1/2 medium work better. I have not noticed much stretch at all in them.

I do like them because I can wear an orthotic insert in them if my tired old feet require an extra amount of comfort.

They are very comfortable. I have 8 pairs and love them all.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 pair of the suede mocs. I sized down a half size and they fit perfectly. Suede tends to stretch out slightly.

The shoes are VERY comfy!