New Contributor

Request for Pants with 31-32 inch inseam

I am tall and 28 inch pants just don't cut it all the time for me. I don't always want to wear a pant with a boot or flat. I have many friends who are like me and need a longer inseam. We buy your other things but feel left out that we can't have the pants. Please bring pants for tall women who love your line and want to buy your pants to go with all the other pieces they have purchased. Thanks so much, you are the best Issac!

Contributor

Re: Request for Pants with 31-32 inch inseam

This is exactly why I don't buy pants from QVC.. I'm a 32-33"" inseam and I know they never carry pants that long. Sad..
Honored Contributor

Me too! Need a 31 - 32 inseam, and the Tall is up to my waist!

* Edited to add - I'm only 5'7", not tall at all.

Hope someone at Q sees this.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

On 8/29/2014 Drythe said:

Me too! Need a 31 - 32 inseam, and the Tall is up to my waist!

So true! I don't understand it----it's my legs that are long, not my torso!

Super Contributor

I need 31.5 or 32.

One thing about pants in the Land of Qz, I have never gotten any with a HEM. You can't lengthen them. Years ago only the cheapest pants in dept stores didn't have a hem to let out if you needed more length. - Bird

Trusted Contributor

There are plenty of pants on QVC with 31-32" inseams. I need 33-34" inseams, which is REALLY a problem! The following are IML, CE by Cristina Ehrich and Linea pants that's are at least 32": A-222358, A226523, A-237394, A253576, A-233852, A-233639. Broken sizes because longer pants go fast. You'd think QVC would get the hint! Even more Linea have 31" inseams.
Occasional Contributor

This has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. I am not considered tall by conventional standards but I need a 32" inseam for a pair of pants to at least hit the TOP of my ankle bone - like crop pants! I DO have long legs, short rise, and short torso with somewhat long arms. Funny, I was always told this was a body type to aspire to have. Try finding clothes to fit! LOL

I have had posters tell me to go to a mall and not complain. I live 2 to 2-1/2 hrs away from a mall. I started shopping online 20 yrs ago and on TV 6 yrs ago when I became disabled. It is practically impossible to find jeans, slacks, leggings, etc. that fit properly. If I can find them tall enough, offered by a vendor, they sell out in my size almost immediately. Petites have loads of reviews because they buy the pants and hem them while complaining to the vendor. There is no way I will order a pair of pants when I already know they are 4 inches too short. This is why I think vendors have ignored us tall girls - there are very few reviews asking for tall versions.

It is extremely frustrating to see a vendor offer pants, leggings or skirts, and hear "ooh, we have petites too!" but almost never hear "we have talls too." Unfortunately, most of the tall options offered are not a style that I would ever wear - pull-on, elastic waist, jegging instead of jean, "mom pants" . It is really irritating when I hear one of the hosts or vendors tell short people to buy both regular and petite so they can wear heels! Even with regular lengths I cannot wear FLATS! 32"-36" inseams are needed jmho.

I used to think I must be a freak needing such long pants.. but I have always been complimented on having long legs. LOL Sorry for the long rant.. probably repeated myself a lot but .. it is my main pet peeve! LOL

Super Contributor

Lol. No, I don't think you guys are ranting. It is a legitimate complaint/issue. I have the same trouble. I am 5' 4", but have long legs and arms. I always got teased in school about my pants being "high waters"! So now, I am very conscious about it. I am also far from the nearest mall, and couldn't walk around one for very long, if I did drive there. So, to sum this post of mine up...I will tell you that if you like Isaac's pants, I see his designs on Rue LaLa quite often. They are almost always offered in the longer inseams there. I don't know if any of you are familiar with it. ? The prices are pretty good too. Usually his jeans/pants range from $35.00 to $55.00 if I remember right. You pay shipping one time on your first order, then it's free shipping for the next 30 days. I have ordered from these boutiques and have been very pleased! They have new boutiques open every day. I believe I saw his pants in a boutique last week titled, "New Denim Trends For Fall" or something like that. Lol. HTH.
Respected Contributor

I am a very long legged gal and I need a 34"" to 36"" inseam depending on if I am wearing flats or something with a heel! I wish all of the designers would bring some serious length pants in. Good grief look at the models and most of the time you can tell the pants are all way to short on them. There is a lot of money to be made from us long legged customers!!!

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 merciless59 said:

This has been a pet peeve of mine for a long time. I am not considered tall by conventional standards but I need a 32" inseam for a pair of pants to at least hit the TOP of my ankle bone - like crop pants! I DO have long legs, short rise, and short torso with somewhat long arms. Funny, I was always told this was a body type to aspire to have. Try finding clothes to fit! LOL

I have had posters tell me to go to a mall and not complain. I live 2 to 2-1/2 hrs away from a mall. I started shopping online 20 yrs ago and on TV 6 yrs ago when I became disabled. It is practically impossible to find jeans, slacks, leggings, etc. that fit properly. If I can find them tall enough, offered by a vendor, they sell out in my size almost immediately. Petites have loads of reviews because they buy the pants and hem them while complaining to the vendor. There is no way I will order a pair of pants when I already know they are 4 inches too short. This is why I think vendors have ignored us tall girls - there are very few reviews asking for tall versions.

It is extremely frustrating to see a vendor offer pants, leggings or skirts, and hear "ooh, we have petites too!" but almost never hear "we have talls too." Unfortunately, most of the tall options offered are not a style that I would ever wear - pull-on, elastic waist, jegging instead of jean, "mom pants" . It is really irritating when I hear one of the hosts or vendors tell short people to buy both regular and petite so they can wear heels! Even with regular lengths I cannot wear FLATS! 32"-36" inseams are needed jmho.

I used to think I must be a freak needing such long pants.. but I have always been complimented on having long legs. LOL Sorry for the long rant.. probably repeated myself a lot but .. it is my main pet peeve! LOL

I am right there with you on this!! Long long legs, arms and short torso!! Yes I have always gotten the "Oh I would love to have those long slim legs!" OK thanks for the compliment but try buying pants off the rack that are long enough!!!! 32" to 36" area must and I agree a huge market for them!!There are a lot of long legged gals out here!!!!!