New Contributor

Isaac's New Leather Jacket with Paisley Trapunto Stitching

Has anyone purchased this yet? Only 2 reviews and one says it runs small... one of the hosts wore it yesterday.. the one that has her own " home show" looked kind of boxy on her....hmmm- any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks so much
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac's New Leather Jacket with Paisley Trapunto Stitching

I saw the Isaac Mizrahi leather jacket on The Shopping Channel in Canada yesterday and the model who they use for a plus size model usually wears a size 12-14 and I know that they are using size 12 samples for her. The jacket was too small, she could not zip it up. I looked at the garment measurements for a size 12 jacket and IMO they do run small, there's no garment ease, the chest measurement is 42 inches and the model has a 43 inch bustline (she also models for the Genie bras in Canada too).

I suggest taking one of your own well fitting jackets and measuring it and then comparing the measurements to the jacket A256490.

I'm also going to guess given the jacket is made of leather and the price point that this is an Isaac Mizrahi Pink Label garment and they run smaller than the Isaac Mizrahi Live! clothes that QVC normally carries.