Regular Contributor

Issac! QUILTED RIDING BOOT LARGER SIZES PLEASE!!

Last year I bought the black and the tan quilted riding boots, and went back to get the dark brown and my size 10W was gone, so I would have gone to an 11W but that was gone too1 Please Isaac, it says it is your BEST selling boot, then please bring it back in larger sizes !! I need the brown for my new suede outfit!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Issac! QUILTED RIDING BOOT LARGER SIZES PLEASE!!

Try looking in the "as-is" section. Do a search for "Mizrahi boots as-is." I bought a pair of the quilted boots in chocolate, and there was nothing wrong with them (no previous wear or damages as far as I can tell) and they cost about 40 percent less than the "regular" version.
New Contributor

I have 18-19 inch calves and my legs and ankles swell. I want to wear boots so much and really cannot find any that fit. I love Isaac's boots. It makes me crazy that I cannot find a fit. Perhaps there would be a good market for ladies with larger legs. OVC does a great job making all sizes available in most items. Please consider offering super wide boots. Thank you for your consideration.

Regular Contributor

New quilted riding boot TSV slated for October!

A little different but awesome colors!

We cannot pre order though, upsetting!!

Respected Contributor

I preordered and they are being delivered today.

Respected Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Leather M Width Shaft

Saddle, Bordeaux, Espresso, Black - all sizes up to 11W.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 LisaB said:

LisaB, Please let us know how you like them. I started a post on here asking about the quilting on the boots. The description doesn't say whether the quilting is leather or not.

Respected Contributor

I bought the all leather ones last year as well and I got the ""as is."" There was nothing wrong with them and they were waayy less. I've taken a chance on ""as is"" several times and it's worked out. They still give you the 30 day return policy.
Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 CissyT said:
On 9/16/2014 LisaB said:

LisaB, Please let us know how you like them. I started a post on here asking about the quilting on the boots. The description doesn't say whether the quilting is leather or not.

It says in the description, "Leather upper. Man-made balance." The quilted section is part of the upper, so it should be leather.