Respected Contributor

Sandra B. and Isaac Were Terrific!

Sandra is so elegant and ladylike and I just love her soft voice. She is always so composed and professional. I love everything Isaac and this show was such a joy to watch. At the end of a long day the last thing I want to watch is someone shouting and acting hyper and talking over Isaac. She lets Isaac speak. I want to hear him explain the items not the host. Love the pants and bought 6 pairs!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Sandra B. and Isaac Were Terrific!

Sandra works well with anyone.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy Sandra too as she has such class. She seems to be able to adjust to her vendor and make things run smoothly. She also looks good in the clothes and I happen to think that is a help when presenting fashions. I do not enjoy everyone presenting clothes.

Miata 1

Respected Contributor

I think Shawn is the best with Isaac. I can't wait until she's back.

Frequent Contributor

I agree that she is a great host. I love Sandra regardless of what show she is hosting. She is beautiful but puts the emphasis on the item she is presenting and not herself. She is also respectful of the vendors and doesn't talk over them. Having said this, I do think Shawn and Isaac are a real good match and it is obvious that he adores her.

Honored Contributor

I said in another thread about Shawn last week that if for some reason (we didn't know it then) Shawn was unable to come back, that I think Sandra would be Isaac's permanent host choice for his shows.

I think Sandra is a lovely woman, both physically and her personality. She is my own personal favorite. And I love Isaac.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

I agree that Sandra is a very good host w/anyone. I tried to watch Isaac & Jayne this a.m. But had to mute it. It was like hearing 2 separate conversations going on at the same time.