Frequent Contributor

IM 24/7 stretch pull on ankle pants upcoming TSV

I'd like to try a pair of these pants but I don't think I have ordered anything from QVC in numbered sizes. I usually buy a L in nearly all QVC clothing, tops and bottoms. Do have full hips / thighs. Probably buy a 16 in a B&M store maybe an 18 in an extreme slim pant like ON rockstar jeans. Many reviews of other pants in this fabric say fit true to size or slightly large.

Super Contributor

Re: IM 24/7 stretch pull on ankle pants upcoming TSV

I'm a 14 in b&m stores for pants and a 14 in issac's pants. I have the 24/7 ankles pants in pink that I got for the spring and summer. I love them and get compliments all the time. I'm not sure about ankle pants for the fall though
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone by chance have the pre-order item#? I see that they will not be on easy pay and would like to order 2 now for the price of 1. Thank you to anyone that may have the number
Super Contributor

A255298 it has a buy more and save $4 too
Occasional Contributor

Thank you bichon_emma for the #.
Contributor

The regular size has a 28" length. I just don't think those are going to be long enough. I don't want to wear with boots and worry if my pants are coming out of my boots. I have hips and I know they are going to pull that length up. I did order 2 pairs, but I think I am going to cancel. It is better if I try something like this on before purchasing. I will be interested in reading the reviews when they start coming in.
Super Contributor

I have the IM 24/7 crops they fit me true to size. If you purchase the pants I recommend hanging them up to dry. I have done that w/the crops & they were fine, however, my hubby did laundry & put them in the dryer & I did notice a slight shrinkage. HTH
Super Contributor

I'm thinking about these also. I wear crops all year but I can't decide between a 6 and an 8. The 8s I have purchased at Talbots lately have stretched when I wear them and I could have probably worn a 6 but I'm thinking a less expensive made pant I should probably size up, any thoughts?

Regular Contributor

I adore these pants. First the 24/7s looks so "nice" all the time but are priced and slip on like every day wear. So comfortable! For me, they stretch to whatever my body is for the day. If I gain a couple pounds, they still work. Also, the 24/7 washes well, make me look thinner and is very easy care. It took me a while to get comfortable with "ankle" pants and now I am hooked cause I think they make it be a "fashion" look instead of plain ole pants.

I have so many 24/7s and bought so many of these I am embarrassed. I do that with things I love and are afraid won't be offered again.

Valued Contributor

Should I size up in these. His things often seem to be small.