Respected Contributor
I found the other thread re above lady very interesting. I am from London go back and forth a lot and a lot of my friends still live in central London so shop at lots of high end stores and follow fashion trends. - none of them have ever heard of Jacquie Stafford - world renowned fashion guru from England" cannot seem to find any history of her work in U.K. only in U.S. Just wondered where she actually came from and how she achieved her "star" status? All her work seems to be with fashion magazines in U.S. Now she is with Isaac as an expert. Just wondering.
Respected Contributor

She gets on my last nerve between the high-pitched voice and British accent with a lisp......not a made for TV voice imo.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what her credential are specifically. I just know she's a rep for Isaac's line.

Honored Contributor

I don't ever recall hearing an introduction ..... but if she's a fashion expert who's originally FROM England, then I guess it could be misconstrued (or misunderstood) that she was a fashion expert IN England. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

Her biography, probably written by Jacqui herself, is on her Facebook page. She has been in the United States since 1999, working primarily with United States brands and publications. That might explain the lack of brand recognition overseas.

Super Contributor
I happen to like her, I enjoy her enthusiasm. She has made several references on air as a stylist to royalty, wherever they are and whomever they are. Does anyone know if she represents IM, QVC UK?
Valued Contributor

I remember a comment being made that she was the stylist for ""royalty"" and I wondered who...but she never says who in the royal family.

Respected Contributor
On 8/12/2014 sunshine3215 said:

I remember a comment being made that she was the stylist for ""royalty"" and I wondered who...but she never says who in the royal family.

This one????

Honored Contributor

She was a columnist for Shape Magazine forever. I remember reading her column all the time and at one point she volunteered to be the Shape Weight Loss Diary person for a year. And not long after that she was gone from Shape and then appeared here.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 8/12/2014 sunshine3215 said:

I remember a comment being made that she was the stylist for "royalty" and I wondered who...but she never says who in the royal family.

I remember that too...In England, many are considered royalty. But, I thought it had something to do with Fergie's daughters.