Valued Contributor

I haven't purchased much of Isaac's clothing. However, I did need to size up one size with the items that I purchased. Do you find this to be the case?

Super Contributor
No. I am a 14/16 in b&m stores and a 14/16 L in Isaac I do have an XL cardigan but I like those with extra room
Honored Contributor

I've only purchased 2 things from his clothing line but both were too big. A blazer I had to exchange for a smaller size because it was huge & a knit top I should have exchanged for a smaller size but kept.

Valued Contributor

I like a fuller fit of clothing.

Trusted Contributor

If you like extra room then sizing up is never a bad idea. With Isaac's dresses I wear a small, with his cardigans I wear a medium in most. While there is some extra room (which is fine with me) sizing down might not be as comfortable. I haven't tried any of his pants yet. I looked at the size chart for some pants they recently offered and it looks like I might have to size up for those. I've been very happy with everything I've purchased from his line!

Honored Contributor

I can wear my regular size L in his cardigans but I do indeed find it necessary to go up a size in dresses and pants.

Trusted Contributor

I find that his clothes are cut slim in the hip area, compared to other brands like Susan Graver, Linea by Louis Del'Olio, and Bob Mackie.