Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or do I think Jackie isn't what I'd call a "fashion expert". I don't care much for how she herself dresses or how she "sells" the products. (i.e., everything is "you can dress it up or down, running to the store, taking the dog for a walk, having lunch with the girls, work to evening, etc." I've slowed down tremendously on my purchases on most of QVC products because of the "hard sales" by all the hosts...the same old pitch...it's insulting. And why doesn't Lisa wear QVC shoes? She complains sometimes of her feet hurting because of the shoes....interesting... I realize their jobs are to sell the products, but come on, stop the overkill please! People respect HONESTY.

Super Contributor

I can barely stand to watch her, but then again, look what she is trying to sell. This line is the most boring unevolved thing ever. It is the same exact stuff over and over and over. Big dumpy looking flowered yuck.

In general I find the English accent just more pretension.

Regular Contributor

Jackie is ok, she does give good product descriptions. I also appreciate honesty even if it is a 'hard sale' method used by the host. I'm not tempted to buy based on anything other than the product information. Lisa's complaints do not even compare to Shawn' s constant complaining and drama. Every show it is about Shawn more than it is about the products. The over dramatized wedding, the fake tears, constant complaining about her health issues, and drawing all the attention to herself. Many viewers have serious health issues and problems in their own lives. As I have posted before, whatever happened to well informed, polite, and detailed demonstrated presentations? Honesty is definitely needed.

Esteemed Contributor
Bring back Kathy Levine and have her give these people lessons!
Honored Contributor

I like Issac and his line, though of course not every single thing. I can't think of any line that could accomplish that, but I do think it's time he showed up for one of his shows, at least once in a while. I know he has other interests and I can take or leave Jackie, but really, she's become the permanent guest host for Issac and it's getting old...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I am with Lisa. I don't like any of the shoes that QVC offers. I like DSW shoes.

Frequent Contributor
On 8/7/2014 KathyPet said: Bring back Kathy Levine and have her give these people lessons!

I LOVED her! So sad when she left!

Honored Contributor
On 8/4/2014 rhondajune said:

Is it just me or do I think Jackie isn't what I'd call a "fashion expert". I don't care much for how she herself dresses or how she "sells" the products. (i.e., everything is "you can dress it up or down, running to the store, taking the dog for a walk, having lunch with the girls, work to evening, etc." I've slowed down tremendously on my purchases on most of QVC products because of the "hard sales" by all the hosts...the same old pitch...it's insulting. And why doesn't Lisa wear QVC shoes? She complains sometimes of her feet hurting because of the shoes....interesting... I realize their jobs are to sell the products, but come on, stop the overkill please! People respect HONESTY.

Are you under the impression that all the other hosts wear QVC shoes all the time? Unless they are doing a show demonstrating the garments or accessories, they don't HAVE to wear QVC items.

There's been several times I've called in during a show to ask if the jacket or watch (or whatever) being worn by the host is a QVC item ..... sometimes they are, and sometimes they aren't.

IMO, it really doesn't have anything to do with honesty! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jacqui Stafford is an OK vendor on TSC in Canada but it's hard to tell the sizing of the IM clothing because some of it is Isaac Mizrahi Live! and some of it is his pink label clothes which are sized smaller. The plus size model is a 12-14 and some of the pink label clothes don't fit her well because they are too small across the bustline, especially the jackets and some of the tops. It's hard to say how well this line is doing in Canada as it's been nearly a year that they've been a vendor and there's still stuff that hasn't sold in that amount of time and TSC does mark down clothes to clear them out unlike QVC's 5 bucks off.

Super Contributor

I can't stand that woman. They did a closeup on her one day and I'm sorry, but she reminded me so much of the puppet, Madame. I forget who uses that puppet in their act. I've never watched more than 10 minutes when she was on. Her clothes don't fit her properly to boot. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}