Frequent Contributor

IMHO Isaac Mizrahi IS the ultimate t-shirt KING. They are 100% high-quality pima cotton and fit like a dream. I own many of them, and feel spoiled to the point that I won't buy any other t-shirt but Isaac's. I have been on wait list on 3 separate occasions for various colors of his essential t-shirts (A210208, A210206, A210207), and after waiting sometimes 6 months, they cancel my orders. THEY NEVER REPLENISH THEIR STOCK -- WHY? All that is ever available are the more garish bright colors in just a few small sizes. Periodically they offer new/newer colors like Cabernet, Fudge, Fatigue Green, Clay, Royal Navy as waitlist and then the stock never comes in and they cancel the orders -- Close to a year of no new stock with colors that would have a wide appeal is ridiculous. I hope someone from IM's staff passes along to the "T-shirt King" that many, many of us LOVE his t-shirts and would be willing to buy/stock up if someone would just REPLENISH THE STOCK!!

Honored Contributor

That's a good point .... you should have placed this in the Suggestion Box section so someone from QVC reads it.

Esteemed Contributor

or go to IM's FB page...

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions -- they were great...now if I can just figure out how to accomplish it.

Frequent Contributor

Well I just did the Suggestion Box section. IM FB is a challenge for me. Thanks for the help.

Frequent Contributor

QBH, this might get poofed, but check eBay. I have bought a few of Isaac's cardigans there. They have a couple vendors who buy up unsold items somehow and you can often find new Issac pieces for a discount.

Esteemed Contributor

I would try his T-shirts, but to me it looks like the sleeves are too short, more like a cap sleeve. I get great T-shirts from Lands' End. If you catch a sale, you can get them for like $10 each. They are great quality, however, I wish they were a bit longer. But I wear them all the time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead