Occasional Visitor
I just got one of Isaac's flowered ceramic watches in an xl, some people said the large size was a little tight on them and since I wear an 8 1/4 inch bracelet I figured the xl would fit. Sorry it was too tight, I have been waiting to get this I would say for at least a year any of Isaac's ceramic watches that went on easy pay that I could afford since I am on social security disability, are there any of his watches that would fit my size wrist I have wanted one for so long. I even called the people that you would call to take likes out for free to see if they could add links but no response. I have to send this back but I hate to have to because like i said it is so Beautiful and I waited so long. Thanks for any help or recomendations. Sylvia
Honored Contributor

Isaac has several watches with expansion bands in his line. J289120, J268074, J288259 are just three.

Super Contributor

Isaac made a snide remark about Pat James Dimentri on his show today while he and Leah were selling his watches. I am para phrasing now......... he said when he walked into the studio today Pat was on and he noticed a watch on her wrist that looked like a Cartier and he said ""where would Pat get a Cartier watch""? then he realized it was HIS watch she was wearing. I thought that was a rude and arrogant comment.

Trusted Contributor
The expansion band watches would be even tighter than the xl. IML expansion bands don't come in XL. Largest is L.
Honored Contributor
I would follow the instructions for sending the watch for repair and ask that a link be added. Usually places like that aren't good about taking phone calls.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment