Contributor
I have had the Isaac ceramic watch in my wish list for months! Happened to be at the QVC outlet in Mebane, NC today and there they were and at 50% off! Got the pink for $53.00! So excited!
Respected Contributor

Re: Score! Isaac ceramic watch

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy it in good health. I just got his polka dot watch in pink. Soooo fun and cute.

Super Contributor

love everything IM! I have a few of his watches and I can tell you from my experience that they are very well made and so stinking cute! I gave a polka dot watch in blue to my niece this graduation and she loves it. Enjoy you new watch!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for reminding me to check at the Myrtle Beach QVC outlet in July. I hope they have some. "In the meantime, I just ordered the "as is" Isaac Sunflower Ceramic on .com. That brings my total to 4. They sure are addicting. I keep hoping he will bring out some new ones in gold tone.

Honored Contributor

Very cool. I just got the flower ceramic watch in yellow on an as is too.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Big thanks again! I was at the Myrtle Beach outlet and they had one taupe watch size small. For $42.00, I can accept a snug fit. Smiley Happy At that price, I sure wish they had more.