Respected Contributor

Porcelain Print Sheer Top w/ Tank

I'm interested in the fit and feel of A253878. When I look at the actual measurements of the top it lists a medium chest of 44 inches. Does this seem big to anyone else? Am I reading the measurements incorrectly? I'd love any feedback especially if you own this top. Thanks!

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Porcelain Print Sheer Top with Tank

Frequent Contributor

Re: Porcelain Print Sheer Top w/ Tank

I don't own this one but I just bought a couple from Susan Graver that are very similar. I think the look is a kind of boho flowy unstructured look so it should be pretty loose. The chiffon fabrics aren't stretchy like the knits we are used to, so if they are loose they will be more comfortable. Hope this helps. It's really pretty.
Respected Contributor

Re: Porcelain Print Sheer Top w/ Tank

On 6/19/2014 Violetsmimi said: I don't own this one but I just bought a couple from Susan Graver that are very similar. I think the look is a kind of boho flowy unstructured look so it should be pretty loose. The chiffon fabrics aren't stretchy like the knits we are used to, so if they are loose they will be more comfortable. Hope this helps. It's really pretty.

Thank you! Yes, your comments were very helpful. I finally ordered this top today. I waited for the reviews and it does not appear to run big (I was being cautious because his lace tunic TSV is not quite as body skimming as I like). I decided to stay with my regular size. The reviews are great and I'm looking forward to getting it.