Trusted Contributor

Anyone know Q's policy on price adjustments?

I purchased A230532, an Isaac handbag, a couple of weeks ago and just received it last Thursday. Now it's a lunchtime special today for about $17 less than what I paid. Will the Q give me a credit for the difference?

Just thought I'd see if anyone knows the policy before I call Customer Service.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know Q's policy on price adjustments?

That has happened to me twice. Both times I called customer service and it was within the time frame they allow for adjustments...might be 30 days but not sure....they made the adjustment to my credit card. No problems, no arguments!

Trusted Contributor

On 5/29/2014 momtodogs said:

That has happened to me twice. Both times I called customer service and it was within the time frame they allow for adjustments...might be 30 days but not sure....they made the adjustment to my credit card. No problems, no arguments!

Thanks, momtodogs! I will contact customer service.

Honored Contributor

Yes, same situation for me with a pair of IM shoes. They were 20 dollars less on lunchtime special. Called CS and they issued a credit. But it must be within 30 days of your purchase. Pays to monitor pricing for your purchases...hsn will also give credits for price reductions, but not for the daily fix offers.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

30 days is usually what is customary for a benefit of sale credit.