Respected Contributor

Isaac maxi hot pic today. Memorial day

So cute thinking about buying two. Anyone getting it? I am hoping it runs the same as his Tshirt dress so I can get that size in this one. Pink and black look great to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac maxi hot pic today. Memorial day

enjoy it but not my style, I seem to like print maxis, better to camo the flaws

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Merona® Women's Knit T -Shirt Maxi Dress

Target has this one too, in 4 colors, for $29.99.

Honored Contributor

On 5/26/2014 lolakimono said:

I'd love something like that to wear at home but I would only pay half the price tops for one considering what I put at-home clothes through. lol... It also looks like it is about a foot too long for me.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the petite in pink and plan to wear to work (professional, not casual)...I liked it because it didn't seem to have those slits on the side that always "stretch out" after washing. The one from Target seems like that would happen . Does anyone have experience with Isaac's fabric? Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

IM tshirt dresses-short and maxi are over priced. The material is flimsy for a dress. Not appropriate for work. The beach, pool, shopping-yes. Will fade and not look good after one season of washing This one should be priced around 25 or less; 37 is no bargain. 7 dollar shipping fee plus taxes would put total cost at 45. No way! If there are any in stock, check out Linea short tshirt dresses. Amazing quality.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Chi-town girl...just cancelled!! I'm rethinking buying a maxi at all as here in AZ in the blistering summers, maybe "too much" material to weigh me down as I go about my work day! I'll check the Linea although I did buy one item from him and it ran very large...thanks, again{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Honored Contributor

On 5/26/2014 pdlinda said:

Thanks, Chi-town girl...just cancelled!! I'm rethinking buying a maxi at all as here in AZ in the blistering summers, maybe "too much" material to weigh me down as I go about my work day! I'll check the Linea although I did buy one item from him and it ran very large...thanks, again{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Keep looking. Lots of sales with better quality. Even hsn is better when they offer free or reduced shipping. Like the Nikki Poulis maxi dresses. For me Linea does run big. I usually wear small/medium, but had to exchange the Linea t-shirt dress from small to xsmall. The fabric and design is fantastic.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/26/2014 lolakimono said:

Love!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I hate slits in maxis. They flap around and look cheap.