Valued Contributor
Fabulous! Received the black and love it. So upset I missed the blue color. Definitely will but it at regular price when it returns. The fit is great, soft material. And as a plus size gal it makes you look 1-2 sizes smaller with the cut. Hope he does more of this cut!!!!
Honored Contributor

I didn't buy it because I thought the sleeves were too short, and not flattering. Glad it worked out for you.

Respected Contributor

My white TSV just shipped yesterday so I still have a while to wait. So happy you love it. Lots of good reviews!

Not applicable
I don't even have mine yet as it has been delivered but I'm away from home pet sitting. Yes, I'm a Pet Nanny & LOVE it!!! But got the bright cobalt blue & will wear with my new Quacker pedal pushers with the scalloped hem & a lil bling at their hem. We girls in the south wear our shorter sleeves & pedal pushers at least 10months out of the year. So, VERY HAPPY ISAAC made a feminie TUNIC with SHORT SLEEVES for us. If i can't wear it at least 10months out of the year, I don't buy it. Also love the flexable pay plans to help those of us that are disabled & elderly to buy & sometimes MORE than just ONE ITEM a month. We LOVE looking lady like as WE were RAISED. Thanks, ISAAC for the THANK YOU video when making a buy from you. That is the SWEETEST EVER. So unexpected, but OH, SO THOUGHTFUL!!!
Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear you like it. It really looked pretty.

Honored Contributor

I received mine, and I love them. I think they are so beautiful and flattering on.

I love his tunics!

Super Contributor

This was the first Isaac item I bought and I was pleasantly surprised. I bought the tunic in black and it is so flattering - I don't know how but it makes me look 10 lbs thinner. I also do not like my arms but even though the sleeves on this tunic are short they are very flattering - I don't even know why or how the items works but I can see Isaac really does know what he is doing.